Miles - "I'm going to be the coach at LSU next season."

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by NJtiger, Dec 11, 2007.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

they asked again, more recently.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Wow a very rare decent article by Dildeaux:

Can anyone get this right?

BATON ROUGE - I was amazed at the number of mistakes the Miami Herald made and other Miami media members when Nick Saban went from LSU to the Miami Dolphins two years ago.

It's happening again from Detroit to Bristol, Conn.

Cont...

1 person likes this.
  3. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Quoting your article Bhelm:

By seeing some of the dogmatic posts on this forum, apparently the media has not cornered the market on this.:lol::lol:

4. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

That has to be one of the best comebacks I've seen to date on TF.
    Don't know about Tiga, but I'll just agree with whatever position mindy takes and back out of this thread before I get more mud on my face.
    :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule:

1 person likes this.
  5. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

I love all th "I told you so" post on this forum. The speculation yesterday was off the charts on every major sports radio/tv/print media. I had A buddy from Detroit call me and state, looks like we are still getting your coach.
    So, in my stupid little opinion, I completely understand all the panic that happened yesterday.
    Like it or not, it will be a distraction (because of the media) to everyone untill they (UM) get a deal done.
    What I am worried about is the timing, and if they do not hire a coach by Dec 21st, it probably will not happen until after the holidays and possibly after Jan 7th which will give us high drama untill then which sux for us.
    NOTHING WILL STOP US FROM ENJOYING THE HELL OUT OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EXCITEMENT AND PARTY AFTER WINNING (I WILL BE THERE!) We will just have a % of this forum tied up with these rumors instead of game talk. So if this stuff pisses you off, it's very easy to stick with the football threads.
    By the way....I am all for "panties in a wad"............on the floor:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  6. LuvinLes

LuvinLes Founding Member

OK, Well, I am one of those "I told you so" posters and IF you go back and look at when it was posted and what was said you'll see "I told you so"...THIS IS ASININE, I do not know and do not care why we along with the rest of the damn nation continue to beat a dead horse... NEWS FLASH: LSU HAS A COACH! HIS NAME IS LES MILES!! AND wasn't this very thread, under a different name, locked yesterday???????? For what its worth..MY panties are NOT in a wad..they are bunched!

7. clair

clair Rockets

:grin:

8. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

Doesn't Les Miles look like Bobby Petrino???

Both even wear The Hat. :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I guess that's as far as the similarity goes.

Big contrast in integrity. Imagine if LSU had Petrino, wouldn't the Tiger nation be worried every moment about Petrino bolting to wherever he thinks the grass is greener whenever the going gets tough? Lots of coach speak from this guy...........one who doesn't seem to honor his commitments.

1 person likes this.
  10. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

I hear you my brother, but I'm gonna be worried until Michigan signs a new head coach...I'm not saying that I don't believe CLM when he says that he's staying, but I worry about the fact that Michigan will still be calling until they get somebody.