Might be worth a listen

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

This!!! If it wasn't for Nick 10-3 & 11-2 would have looked a lot different! Nick's only losing 1 at most so that always put you out of SEC Championship, especially with him on our side. Hell 10-2 is Golden in the east!

TheRealist and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

LSU fans have been badmouthing the coach since at least sometime before i was born.

but damn people get their panties in a wad if you dare bash the incompetent coonass.

oh and i’m from just as far down the bayou as him, so i can call him a coonass.

does ATF agents showing up guns drawn to put me in an “i love myself” suit count?

TheRealist and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, yeah, but we usually don't light into a first year coach who hasn't even had a single recruiting class of his own. He screwed up exactly ONE game so far as I can tell. And the Aleva intervention just might prove to be a good fix, despite its bad press. I say give the man a chance. This is a game.... it's not like he has the nuclear codes.

GiantDuckFan, LSU_4_LIFE and Frogleg like this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

sorry rex couldn't resist

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

While bashing Orgeron is presently counterproductive, bashing Trump has gotten us to the point where Steve Bannon says he has only a 30% chance of finishing his term. I'd say a football issue is minor compared to a nutjob in the White House.

TheRealist, ParadiseiNC and kcal like this.
  6. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Yep. It could be argued he was fired because he couldn't even compete with Saban, let alone beat him. But if you're going to fire your coach because he can't beat Saban.......shit.

Although, I don't think it's too much to ask to be more competitive and maybe win 1 or 2 out of 5. Especially at home leading in the 4th quarter.

Pjoe likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

lighten up rex you'll live longer...if trump doesn't send us all to nuclear hell

Which might be better than the path we may be headed down.... we'll find out more saturday

8. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

you are either really young, or choosing to ignore history.

people still haven’t forgiven Miles for losing to tennessee in ‘05. his second game ever at LSU. i was on this board and there was a lot of hate thrown at Miles even when he was sitting at 11-1.

and the postgame show for the UAB game in 2000 was filled with venom for Nick Saban. his fourth ever game in a true rebuilding season.

9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

fucking Chavis. fat bastard.

one stop. that’s all we needed.
    one stop.

and it happened twice.

TigerTap, 65Grad and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  10. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I know. I was at the 2012 game (damn screen pass) everybody in the stadium new as soon as Bama got the ball back we had already lost.

Then 2014 let them tie it up for OT.

Yes Fuck You John Chavis!