Might be worth a listen

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You don't know who the LSU president is do you. F King needs to be ridden out of Baton Rouge on a rail after being tarred and feathered.

TheRealist and Pjoe like this.
  2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

He was fired because his inept offense was only capable of going 10-3. So sure, if it helps you sleep at night that he was fired for going 10-3 then he was fired for only going 10-3.

You're upset with the wrong people. Like we had a say in the firing of Coach Miles or the hiring of Coach O. You need a snickers

ParadiseiNC and diamondheadtiger like this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Did he hire Joe? If he did then I agree with you. But he needs to fire Joe first.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

no, i’m upset at the exact right people.
    King and Alleva.

but they put a restraining order on me and quit answering my emails.
    so now i both to y’all instead of them.

and all i was saying was Miles stagnated.
    you explained “why” he stagnated, but at the end of the day, it was being stagnated that cost him.

kcal and Pjoe like this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

At this point it's really counterproductive to be publicly badmouthing our coach. You know very well that he won't be fired any time soon.

Most of this just smacks of sour grapes.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

just my opinion, but until Alleva's gone, you have a problem that won't be cured

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't know if he hired Joe or not but even if we had a great AD Alexander needs to be fired on his own merit.

TheRealist likes this.
  8. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Ya me too. Did they also send you cease and disist letters as well?

It isn't difficult to see where your frustration lies. LSU looked amazingly dumb for firing a national championship coach who consistently went 10-3 replacing him with...well.... Coach O. Honestly, it's quite hard (impossible really) to argue although I don't believe LSU fired Les Miles with the intention of replacing him with Ed Orgeron.

But I think we all know that he was really fired because his offense was inept and he refused to change it even after committing he would. As ludicrous as it sounds, 10-3 was his ceiling and just wasn't good enough anymore for the powers in charge.

The only justification to consider (not my argument) is that LSU has led the the land in players in the NFL for several years in a row and with that kind of talent, LSU should have been competing for SEC titles every year. Which he hadn't done in 5 years and only did 3 times in 11 years only bringing 2 SEC titles back to Baton Rouge

Pjoe likes this.
  9. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

No I don't, but Les could have went 4-2 as well. So far this year O has put a shit show on the field and is in over his head. The leaking of "the meeting" is proving that he and Joe are coaching this team and the kids are not responding. i hope I eat crow at the seasons end but I'm not sure he can fix this. The meddling by Joe will only end badly for these kids.

TheRealist and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't have much experience with restraining orders but I'm sure that tiga can tell you everything is need to know.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.