Might be worth a listen

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Oct 11, 2017.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I'm not afraid to admit it. When they hoisted CLM up after the A&M game, carried him around the stadium and he got a standing O, it was emotional for me. I'll always love Les Miles for what he did for my school. Joe Alleva is a cock sucker for the way he treated Les in the end.

Even if it was because Les was very diligently telling him to go fuck himself every time Alleva tried to intervene. Joe needs to go and it needs to happen soon.

stevescookin, Pjoe and TigerTap like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I’d support firing him because he’s provided black eye after black eye and presided over a very underwhelming time following a very successful period in our athletic history. I’m also baffled by why he was hired in the first place. But I wouldn’t waste a lot of political capital into firing him now if the rest of the board ain’t on board. And if O has a moderately successful season, the support won’t be there. And similar to don’t fire O before you fire Alleva, if FKing is hiring Alleva’s replacement, how much confidence do you have in bringing in the next great AD? The only hope I have is that Edwards recognizes the value of LSU football, but he is probably too far removed to have a real impact.

3. lsu-i-like

I was still buckled in on the fire Miles bandwagon after A&M.

4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Aleva was hired because he's a hand puppet for the TAF

5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Problem with that @lsu-i-like is that Edwards is as clueless as the other two clowns. How in the hell did that guy wn the governorship?

6. lsu-i-like

I don’t recall being blown away by his opposition and I think he’s fairly moderate and wants the best for the state. He’s too liberal, but I don’t think he’s clueless. Everything I’ve heard is Jindal, not Edwards, contributed to the mishandling of Miles.

7. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I've been out of Louisiana for a few years so I'm not up with the political climate. It's good that he wants the best for the state, that's how it should be.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Stop right there

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. lsu-i-like

You stop. :D

10. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Me too. I thought that was his final game in Tiger Stadium. That was the way I wanted him to go out. Not being fired 4 games into a season after a game we won and lost on a reversed call against the barn.