Michael Ford.......Gone!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mobius481, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Maybe Hill will actually get a workload now.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

If you are a defensive player LSU is a shining beacon on how to get to the next level. On Offense however as seen by the tweets of former offensive players you are lost in an abyss of confusion, 3 and outs and horrible offensive game plans.
    No most college running backs only get really pounded 4-5 games tops a year (the rest are patsy type game or wins where you spread the ball around) one could argue for Bama for example Lacy only really had to really get hammered in maybe 3 games all year...

Sad but the fact remains as times continue it will be harder and harder for LSU to recruit skill positions on offense as we are seen as an offensive black hole....

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dunno if it is as bad as you say.

RR almost broke the LSU WR record with freaking JJ..

4. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

5. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

Ford going pro should of been seen at the beginning of the year when he had to fight to be on the team. (academics) Being from his area he wasn't the smartest kid, wasn't dumb just didnt like school. So, I see this more of like when ridley left early instead of being ineligible turn pro and take your chances. it worked for ridley and should work for ford.

6. tigerace

tigerace Founding Member

Making room for Fournette.

7. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Im not too worried. I think he knew he was going to be on the outside looking in next year. Hill and Blue will probably get the bulk of the carries with Hilliard getting a few. Id like to see LSU try to stick a bit more with two back, rather than the constant rotation for much of the season. This also makes more room for Fournette.