Mexicans bitching about English Speaking Americans moving to Mexico! WTH?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Jul 28, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not for long, they are about to plunge

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

We paid off our house in Plano last year. It's a 4 bedroom/2.5 bath with around 3000 square feet. We bought it for $224,000 in 2007. Our ROI is great in this market, but we would still need somewhere to live if we sold it...

Our younger daughter is a senior this year, and I can retire in 2 years, so there will be some considerable freedom for us at that point. My husband works for a company in Boston and works from home (when he isn't traveling; that was shut down for Covid, but has started back up.)

With the stock market plummeting, wecashed out some stocks and purchased the beach condo in Gulf Shores. I doubt we will ever actually live there because we bought it as an investment property/short-term rental. It did really well in July and was only vacant for two nights, during which time we went to stay in it and see it. We bought it without stepping foot in it...only looking at pictures and a video walk-through with our realtor.

Overall, we were pleased with it, and it was spacious and comfortable. We already purchased a new fridge because the one in it looked worse than our garage fridge. We're also going to have the entire unit repainted soon, as it's too brown and beige. Over the next several years, we will replace the other appliances and living room, dining, and outdoor furniture.

As long as it pays for itself, we're happy. After it's paid off, it should provide a really nice income (likely as much as I make in a year teaching, even paying commission to a management company.) Or...we could move there, or at least use it for half of the year or something.

My 21-year-old daughter is trying to talk her dad into letting her use it with friends for the Hangout Music Festival weekend next May.

3. StaceyO

Yes, they will. They will have to. If not, my own kids will never be able to afford a house.

ETA: if the housing market totally tanks, I may, in fact, be moving to the beach. Lol But that wouldn't be the worst fate, would it?

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Best case is to just hold on to what you have and try to ride it out. At least that is my advice but an economist I am not. I thought about selling my house last year when the market was just crazy high but quickly realized "wtf am I going to do if I do that" I'd have to turn around and pay a stupid number for a house that wasn't worth it. I'm in a fixed rate so as long as I can keep my job I should be able to ride this out. If not, I really don't care, whatever happens is going to happen and I can't stop it so why bother. I'll survive either way.

StaceyO likes this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

We sold when our property value hit almost double what it was when I bought the house in ‘09. My sister and I had been splitting the upkeep costs on our grandparents house and so my wife and we’d been wanting to move to some other land in the country we had. It was worth it.

StaceyO and shane0911 like this.
  6. StaceyO

I hear what you're saying. Just for grins and giggles, we were looking at new home communities last fall in North Frisco near the new PGA Headquarters. For a 4 bedroom/3 bath one-story, the lowest priced was $825,000.

That's when the vacation home/2nd home/investment property idea really took flight.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

The new thread title needs to change to Mexicans bitching about English speaking Indians moving to America.

This happened the other night in Plano, TX. @StaceyO lives in Plano. You don't need to be a mathamatician two put too and to together.

Mexican woman should not have a scene after a night of wine and gossip with your friends at Sixty Vines but she is surrounded by Indians everywhere she goes and it infuriates her. There are a shit ton of Indians in the Plano / Frisco area. This Dallas area is home #1 for the Indian immigrant. I recently moved from a subdivision that was 76% Indian. The subdivision was famous in India and Cali. What the Indian family did to my house after they moved in should be criminal. The FOBs generally do little to integrate into society but their ABCD children are really cool. They are smart, like sports, play cards, smoke a ton of weed.

The news says she is a realtor. If so, she has dealt with Indians wether it be residential or commercial realty. She knows that Indian men can be extremely misogynistic, cheap, and pig-headed. Indians form cliques based on what part of India they are from, what language they speak (like Hindi vs Telugu vs Tamil). We had a Telugu voting block in my neighborhood that voted in 4 out of 5 HOA board members. These Telugu were the worst board members ever but it didn't matter. They don't trust whites, blacks, east asians, anyone who is not Telugu. Indians are very ethnocentric. It is how they are raised in India.

So this lady had a bad day. Maybe she had to deal with very difficult Indians. She got drunk out in public and then showed her ass. Now she is canceled.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

At the end of the day, I am 100% certain that white lady smells better haha. I used to live over there. It was insane. Like little India.

shane0911 and Perple like this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we are told that racism is in the DNA of white america. but its in the DNA of humanity and american/western culture is the least racist of all cultures.

10. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Then the Mexicans have a point.

fanatic likes this.