Mens' Basketball Recruiting (2015-16)

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TGer'nLHornLand, Mar 27, 2014.

1. mrgreen21

mrgreen21 Founding Member

To me it seemed like he talked a little more about LSU then the other schools... and much props to Les Miles for offering him a football scholarship!

2. mrgreen21

2016 SG from Australia Coach JJ just offered him a scholarship! This could be a very special class if things work out!

LSUDad likes this.
  3. TGer'nLHornLand

TGer'nLHornLand Founding Member

Nice looking video! Hard to tell exactly how tall he is, but he certainly has a nice shot and vision with his passing (both hands as well). Mays at PG and this kid at SG, and that's a nice backcourt for sure. Now, let's focus on 2015!

LSUDad and mrgreen21 like this.
  4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

5. mrgreen21

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

LSU has signed the #1 player in Basketball, Simmons and football in Fournette, to add, the Gray kid was listed as the #1 JC player in the nation by one Basketball service.

7. mrgreen21

I'm Back guys! I've been using my tablet for the past year and a half and I finally got tired of it and bought a son a laptop for Christmas! CJJ has created a lot of buzz since this weekend. Small recap..Last weeks we got a commitment for 5 star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney. Blakeney is rated as high as #7 which gives LSU two top ten players and pushes our 2015 class rank to #6. Also Blakeney is good friends with JaQuan Lyle who was a 5 star PG/SG from the class of 2014 who is now spending a year in prep school. Lyle came with Blankeney on an official and has stated that he would love to play with Blankeney and Simmons. Also Craig Victor has left Arizona and has stated he will transfer and of course LSU is in the mix and if he transfers he would be available fall semester of next year. LSU is becoming a basketball school again!

LSUDad, cajdav1 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Welcome back! Definitely, exciting times w/LSU Bball again! Thanks for your insight. Always appreciated.

LSUDad likes this.
  9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Amazing how our recruiting class is shaping up. Especially in basketball where a highly ranked recruiting class means you have a real shot at the final four. The downside is that you only have these guys for a year if they're as good as advertised.

LSUDad likes this.
  10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Ben Simmons and Montverde Academy will be playing in the Allstate Sugar Bowl Classic this weekend in the Alario Center on the New Orleans West Bank. Their first game will be Thursday night at 7:30 against either Helen Cox or Country Day.