Megatron

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

It didn't help Flynn to much when Owens dropped that long touchdown, looked to be a perfect pass......I hope Flynn does well.

2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Ok, well no matter what way you slice it Rodgers is not the best qb ever. He's not even the best qb in the NFL.

Contained Chaos likes this.
  3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

In Megatron's first four years in the NFL, he averaged 1,048 yds and 8.5 TDs per year.

Last year (also Stafford's first full year), Megatron had 1,681 yds and 16 TDs. IMO, Stafford and Megatron both benefit from each other's abilities.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

yu think brees is better. rodgers is bigger and stronger and faster and has a better rating, virtually identical completion %, with just as many super bowls and is 5 years younger.

5. Cajun Sensation

Regarding your "best qb of all time" post,

I think Montana, Young, Elway, Unitas, Manning, Brees, Marino and Tom Brady were/are all better.

I didn't put Favre in there, b/c I do think that Rodgers is better than Favre ever was.

That being said, Rodgers still has plenty of years ahead of him. He may ultimately pass one or two of those on my list....but I highly doubt it.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

also brees was not that awesome in san diego, whereas rodgers has been good since his first year.

of your list, only manning and marino are close. over time rodgers will change that.

7. Cajun Sensation

LOL

Humor me. How is Brady "not close" to Rodgers.

This oughtta be good.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

humor me and dont use the "LOL". we are adults. talk like you are not on the internet.

rodgers is basically a more accurate and more efficient version of brady, except instead of being completely immobile, rodgers is the most dangerous and accurate passer in history while on the run.

rodgers is also much younger and is more accurate, having thrown half as many interceptions last year.

rodgers has a much better rating, and has the best playoff rating of all time.

rodgers throws for more yards per completion, at a more accurate rate, at a higher qb rating, and runs way faster. in four years he is already the best all time at QB rating. most QBs have a few bad years to start, bringing their averages down. rodges did not.

again, rodgers is 28 years old (and wasted valuable years behind the idiot). when he is 35 like tom brady, it will be clear to everyone that rodgers is basically peyton manning in a more athletic body. yunno, the perfect QB.

9. Cajun Sensation

lol

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

Yes I know, children these days just say lol over and over. It's not my thing but if you enjoy it, go for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.