Meanwhile in Florida

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Sep 3, 2015.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

The man pictured in a viral photo cradling the lectern of Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the raid Wednesday of the U.S. Capitol was arrested by U.S. Marshals on Friday night in Florida.
    The photo of Adam Johnson, of Parrish, Fla., quickly circulated online in the wake of the mob attack. It showed Mr. Johnson sporting a wide smile as he waved to the camera with one hand and hauled off the lectern with the other. On his head was a Trump cap, with the number “45” on the front.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Do you think it's possible that ANTIFA & BLM leaders told their followers to wear apparel that would make them look like Trump supporters? On second thought never mind. That would require thinking outside of the liberal, hate Trump Democratic box you & Winston reside in.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Who cares if some disguised themselves as some RW militia did at the summer riots. The ones who lead the riot and desecration of the Capital were Trump supporters right wing militia. Search the names of those identified and arrested including the one HWR noted. They are all republican, Trump supporters including state legislators, retired military etcetera. Maybe you’re not able to look outside your box.

KyleK and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. COTiger

I'm able to look outside my box. What I see is snow falling & beautiful mountains. What I don't see is hate filled, radical left wing, anti American Democrats like you & HWR.

5. HalloweenRun

Sure, why does it matter? Does the left get a free pass? Does the right? I don’t care if the moron is LSU’s new defensive coordinator, you trash the Capitol, you go to jail. Let’s keep politics out of the Florida thread. There is nothing in the "Florida Man" item that I posted that said he was a Trump supporter.

Instead of insulting me, polish up on your infantile reading comprehension level.

KyleK likes this.
  6. COTiger

Yea, you're right. He was probably a Biden supporter who just happened to be wearing a Trump cap with the number 45 on it. Carry on. Head Buried In Sand.jpg

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Was going to put this in the LKF but remembered where it is taking place so here it is.

Anyone ever hear of Vernon FL? These idiots have figured out that a life insurance policy will pay off if you have an accident and lose hands, feet, legs or arms. Learned this on a podcast yesterday driving back to Oklahoma from home.
    These assholes have blown so many of their own feet and hands off they now are known as Nub City.

How in the fuck have we not sawed Fl off into the Atlantic by now? Have to do the same on the left coast so we don't tip over though.

fanatic, HalloweenRun and Bengal B like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If you ever find yourself in Vernon don't ask anybody if you can lend them a hand

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

however, on the other hand....

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  10. HalloweenRun

In Vernon, if you get a leg up on the competition you will have a real advantage.

Winston1 and shane0911 like this.