Mea culpa

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Nov 4, 2021.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

this is a simple concept too,.. i felt ashamed that lying degenerate was my President every time i saw him speak, he disgusted me, i voted to have him removed,.. i'm proud to say i didn't vote for that piece of shit

Winston1 likes this.
  2. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

So if Trump is a POS, what does that make Biden?

3. GiantDuckFan

there's no connection between the two,.. i'm not comparing them, i wanted trump out, that's all there was to it,.. i got my wish, good riddance,.. now we can focus on dumping joe,.. maybe in the next election there'll be a decent republican who's worth voting for

kluke likes this.
  4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

But that is where you go wrong GDF .... the government is NOT supposed to be your friend. They are supposed to run the business of the nation. It is never about the person, it is about the policy. If a bad person is engaged in good policy, they are a good president. IF a good person is engaged in bad policy, they are a bad president. The reality is, a person can be judged by their fruit (poiicy and results). While on the surface, you thought Trump was bad, he in reality is not have the POS that Biden is. All we need to is look at the policy and results.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks for contributions to the welfare of our country. Things are going great!

shane0911 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Great point. I love my sister, but she is terrible with money and I would never allow her to do anything with any investment I ever decided to make.

onceanlsufan likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

i wasn't looking for a friend,.. i wanted to get rid of a lying theiving crook

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

So you are a Bill Clinton fan? Because the economy was terrific in the mid 90s.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The economy was good because the Republicans controlled the house and senate. Clinton couldn't get the dreadful things he wanted to do like Hillarycare and the BTU tax. The Republicans got him to do welfare reform and a balanced budget. Clinton did bring us Janet Reno who was responsible for the burning deaths of 89 men, women and children at Waco and her Storm Troopers killing a child and the wife of Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge. The kid was shot in the back running away.

Nice try but you are wrong

mctiger likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Define terrific. Some would say 2008 crash probably wouldn't of happened if not for some of those 1990's policies. Also Bill Clinton is probably the direct reason China has all the power they do now.

Dont mind me though.

shane0911 likes this.