Mea culpa

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Nov 4, 2021.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

So if the dossier is bullshit, can congress rescind the first impeachment for soliciting foreign interference in the election?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think trump is full of shit on the election. i think he lost.

the only real damning evidence i have seen in favor of trump's thesis is the shit zuckerberg was funding, dems going to people's houses with ballots and "helping" them and then mailing them in for them.

but i dont think its enough to sway the election.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its a pretty shy kraken

Winston1 likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it’s clear there were/are competing priorities insofar as election fraud is concerned.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

scores of QAnon believers outfitted with “Trump-Kennedy 2024” shirts, flags and other merchandise gathered. They forecast the president’s son John F. Kennedy Jr., who has been dead for over 20 years, would appear at that spot, emerging from anonymity to become Donald Trump’s vice president when the former president is reinstated.
    The prophecy foretold online, of course, did not come true.

When 12:30 p.m. came, the time when Kennedy was shot, they recited the Pledge of Allegiance. The crowd lingered, some for more than an hour, eventually trickling away, a few vowing the Kennedy known as John-John will reappear at a Rolling Stone concert later in the night.

The claim about Kennedy Jr. revolves around an idea that Trump is battling a Satan-worshiping cabal that traffics children for sex.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I would say I am surprised to get such an awful take from you, but considering your level of TDS it makes sense.

There are two parts to "evidence".

1st, the evidence they have given has been very clear and not even disputed. It is evidence that suggest a full investigation is needed. You were all for the Mueller investigation, yet, here you are.

2nd, and lastly because you bore me, if you think a state not following their own election laws is not fraud, then we should just stop right here.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The problem is everyone has a different definition of fraud and no one will really agree on what exactly that is.

Is changing election laws the day of fraud? Is not following election laws fraud? Is it fraud when ballots have a 77% error rate? Is it fraud when election machines are connected to the internet?

Is it fraud or a coincidence its always democrats votes that pop after midnight? No one really has these answers and no one seems to care so that is cool....

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Back to the point of this thread. This is a pretty damning article and I hope the investigation continues forward. Based on this if true I would think indictments of Mueller, others in the FBI, HRC’s campaign and possibly HRC herself are called for. Wouldn’t it be interesting to see her on trial for 2016 and Trump for 2020?
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/11/the-dossier-deceit/

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would Trump be on trial for 2020? So much for staying on topic huh……