McMillian and Narcisse gone...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CaryLab, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

The last quality pure passer at LSU was Bert Jones. I was 10 years old.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

That is so ignorant for this point of his career. He is a bust because he needs 15 pounds and game experience? WOW Yet, he is neck and neck with Joe for the job right now. ROFLMAO

ROY_LA_CA, LSU_4_LIFE and ParadiseiNC like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What about Hodson and Rohan?

six pack dan likes this.
  4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Ok, I look at it this way. Either burrow shines and is our answer which means a successful season, or he doesn't and we go to shit. If we do fall in the deep doodoo then that is the nail in the eaux experiment.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

WTF! Neither Narcisse nor McMillan were our saviors so having them sitting around just in case we need them is not being in "deep doodoo". We need to settle on a starter (Jeaux) and a quality backup (Brennan). Giving 4 QB's equal reps is not sustainable. It was either Jeaux and Brennan go or the other 2 we kept the best 2. As I said before Sale and Loving give us some insurance and from what I have seen of their videos they can step in if needed.

Miles is the reason we are playing from behind at the QB position not O. O has only had one and one half years to fix a 13 year problem. Getting Jeaux and Brennan was the best he could do in such a short time. We still have 4 QB's to get us through this season and shore up the position for the future.

six pack dan likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Seeing the same thing. Glad we have him and there are many examples of PWO's rising up and becoming starters. Sale is no slouch either.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Afraid that the race card will be played a bit. It won't matter that the 2019 and the 2020 QB recruits are both black.

8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

What?

For a guy who puts on such a tough/macho persona, you sure speculate with a lot of fear and apprehension. 2 QBs are leaving that, at this point, are back ups. So what. Like every other team in America, competition sometimes leads to attrition, and beyond that, injuries happen as do other obstacles that have to be overcome throughout the season. It’s expected. Good teams/coaches find ways to overcome when those obstacles actually occur. I’ll sit back and watch with excitement and enthusiasm. We’ll be fine.

six pack dan, didit and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Based on the twitter conversation aimed at Andrew Lopez from nola.com, the QB situation before yesterday was shaking out, 1. Burrow, 2. McMillan, 3. Narcisse with a designed play package, 4. Brennan probably willing to redshirt.

10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Yeah, that makes sense. That’s what I would’ve expected based on the spring game. Kind of surprised Mcmillan would want to leave, when he’s an injury away from being the starter. It is what it is.