Maxine Waters

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 25, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I ain't gonna tell you what to post or not. Feel free to use it because I really do believe in free speech. I also believe in people having a reaction to that free speech. At least a part of my reaction where Ivanka is concerned is that the word was applied in reaction to Ivanka posting this photo...

[​IMG]

So in future years, her son will see that photo of his momma and himself and know that a person on TV, with support of management, called his momma a cunt. And President Trump has nothing to do with any of it.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

There was. It was years ago. I played in a co-ed slow pitch league. The games were put on video and you could go to the local pizza place after to watch your game. The games were viewable for 2 hours and then erased.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You forgot the illustrious Sheila Jackson Lee of Houston in that group. She can make Maxine look smart sometimes.

COTiger and kcal like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I respect you and your opinion though so if that word offends you I think it’s my responsibility as a good person not to use it. And I’m sure that her child will be ok, while it’s doing Scrooge McDuck money swim every day, what some pleb said on the internet or what a comedian said won’t make much of a difference to him.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

You don't really think she's gong to be out there bullying anyone? No, she just gives the orders to her sheep.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Add her to the bunch. And I'm willing to give Waters one IQ point just for managing to stay on the public payroll for 45 fucking years. Bitch been scamming the taxpayers for 45 years! The last 28 have been in Washington. A total disgrace and a prime example of why we need term limits.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Which in her case, is mostly hispanic so perhaps it's time to switch the saying to goats.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Wasn’t always that way though right? What was she during the Gary Webb stuff?

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Post the video.

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I curse like a sailor, but I won't even utter the c-word.

ETA: I use the word pussy frequently.

shane0911 likes this.