Matt Canada’s Terps jumping all over Texas

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RamahRising, Sep 1, 2018.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Didn't read all the posts but that stuff about restraining orders, alcohol related charges is true. When Miles wanted to hire Orgeron a while back, he jilted us for Tennessee and a lot of the tiger fans were bummed. I was relieved...because of the character issues. He seems to have put that behind him.

I have no idea what happened to him. Alcoholics Anonymous helped me turn my life around. I don't mind admitting it as long as no one thinks I'm representing AA or am typical of the program. It's anonymous because people use it against you. I don't care about that.

I've been sober for almost 7 years. I've known people who had much longer sobriety than me fall off the wagon and die from alcoholism. One friend got shit faced, drove about 100 miles per hour the wrong way on the interstate and got killed.

If coach O had a problem and changed his life, God bless him. We should all be rooting for him. My life changed a lot and I'm very lucky...like they say, one day at a time.

If anyone here thinks they may have a problem, pm me...I'll give you my phone number and we can talk. You don't have to be alcoholic...the only requirement is a desire to stop drinking.

GEAUX TIGERS !!! Enjoy the game !!!

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Being able to speak about it in the open means you're strong, not weak. :thumbs up:

GregLSU likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Tigertap won't be calling you. He is without sin so he can cast the first stone. And the second and the 10,000th.

stevescookin likes this.
  4. stevescookin

I really lost that desire. I may even go to Miss Mae's on Magazine to watch the game and drink coke zero.

LSUDieHard and LSUTiga like this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I often drink green tea at suppers and gatherings.

6. stevescookin

If I could drink normally, I'd do it all day....Oh wait. Nevermind. Lol

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

And I thought it was all a ruse.

You break my heart I say.
    Oh dear god.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Drinking all day is normal. Just ask @shane0911

9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

That's where you & a lot of Librals get tripped up badly thinking you can rehabilitate most cretins. There are 2 things that message board "Forgivers" & should do once in their lives, imo:

"People like me" have all done our time working in Muni Court & have seen things nobody ever wants to see.

1. Spend just 1 day or even 5.hours in any municiple court to see the actual damages done by these perps. You don't see the actual beatings in photos. 18 years ago? Means nothing to me. Is time going to fix teeth/jaw/ tongue/cheek injuries & nerve danage? Punctured lungs too? Animals get old & they eventually die. Also, if you believe Rosy hasn't fucked up in 18 years, you are a fool.

2. Sign up fir a just an 8 hour ride-along with a Policeman. Go see the "Domestic Violence" sprayed all over the walls & ceiling. See what these people have to gave through in 1 fricking day.

unclenick and TeamofSavages like this.
  10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

He prefers paint chips and freon.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.