Mass shooting in Vegas. I predict that some gun nut will make a prediction

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 2, 2017.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

How do you conclude that from the security guard running off. I love a good conspiracy I just want to get on board.

Shane is on the he was ex fbi. I'll have to listen to crazy Alex Jones to get to the bottom of this.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Steve go back to cooking or you might want to enroll at Hillsdale College to understand the true meaning of our constitution and bill rights and why they were put in. You might want to read the Federalist Papers to.

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I believe in the second amendment. In all in. I'm just a smart ads lol.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

its not just that the dude ran off. the whole thing stinks.
    here is my thoughts:
    1.paddock was never in the military, yet supposedly had a full grasp of the tactics of interlacing fire, cover and concealment etc
    2.he was 64, a multimillionaire, with no political motive and with no official history of mental disorder but we are supposed to believe he decided to become famous for shooting a shitload of people.
    3.He shot 200 rounds into the hallway of a major hotel hitting a security guard, waited 10 minutes before shooting into the crowd and the police didn't respond.
    4.shoots 1000 rounds into a crowd, then still with a shit-ton of ammo available decides that is enough and blows his own brains out.
    5.Police take 72 minutes to find him

If all of those things are true, it would make one hell of a movie. I don't know what really happened but i aint buying all that shit even for a dollar. i think he was involved to some level, but the man (men) behind the scene blew ol' boys brains out and walked away.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Got me on this one bro, lol

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

There was no moon landing. The Mob killed Kennedy. The Holocaust never happened. The US Govt. was responsible for the tower attacks on 9/11. Sandy Hook never happened. Chemtrails are caused by the Govt to control the population. Chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla.

and now this.

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

if you took a pistol and shot down the hallway of a 3000 room hotel in a major city in the US how long do you think it would take for someone to knock down your door...now multiple by that by 200. Logic states that something is not right here

Bengal B likes this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

If 200 shots were fired down a hallway, I would be very hesitant to knock on a door or even be in the hallway. Even the latest official timeline of events is debated by the Hotel.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hotel-offi...timeline-las-vegas-shooting/story?id=50449104

Nothing has tied the gunman with anyone else. You can speculate, but don't believe what you are thinking without substantiation. That is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

George Soros and Michael Bloomberg are behind it as part of a nefarious plot to disarm Americans. With their money it's easy to obfuscate the facts.

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

My point about the 200 shots is it seems that event did not trigger an immediate response. Maybe the guy did it by himself but there is big gapping whole to this story and I smell a rat.