Mass Shooting in California

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by el005639, Nov 8, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Krishna sought out and destroyed evil

[​IMG]

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So did Batman.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

yep, Krishna, Batman, both putting themselves out there trying to do some good

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    Bengal B likes this.
  4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

because Batman is the hero America needs, but not the one it deserves.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And Hollywood yields yet another moron of epic proportions. Ashton Kutcher. Some of his gems from today...

"ashton kutcher

✔@aplusk

My wife threw me a birthday party this year at the Borderline. Only reason we are alive is the shooter chose a different night. My heart goes out to the victims. I’ll say it again... Gun Reform Now! Politicians need to stop standing behind the dollar & Protect the people!"

Important to note that this asshole's birthday was in FEBRUARY!. Only hollywood arrogance could be this ridiculous to make themselves a part of a story they have no business being a part of.

"I grew up a hunter, I worked at a gun club pulling trap growing up. No body is taking your guns!!! Gun reform!!!!! Let it be a test. Your electorate doesn't want to die when they go to church or a concert or a bar!," he wrote. "The BS rhetoric around arming more people to protect others is just that, BS! Armed people got killed last night! Gun Reform now!!!"

I don't even know where to begin. He worked at a gun club y'all. Gotdamn expert I guess.

"ashton kutcher

✔@aplusk

. @IvankaTrump your brother in law was at that birthday party. He could have just as easily been a victim. You go to synagogues you could be a victim! Talk to your dad! Plead with your dad! Let this be your legacy! Gun Reform now!"

Hilarious, really. Ivanka has protection just like I'm sure Ashton does. I wonder if Ashton thinks he could change his own parent's mind on things.

"ATF needs to require background checks. Improve state and federal systems to vet owners and buyers. Tie mental health records to purchase of fire arms. Increase funding for mental health. Focus AG (when we get one) on gun trafficking and illegal acquisition. Gun Reform now!," he said. "We all have a right to freedom unless you do something to lose that right and end up in jail. We all have a right to guns unless you do something to lose that right and get your gun taken away! Gun Reform Now!!!"

Can anyone explain what he means by "improve state and federal systems to vet owners and buyers"? He wants the AG to "focus" on illegal gun acquisition. LMAO. I dare this mofugger to walk in Chicago at night with his slogan bullshit.

And a final bit of idiocy....

"The right to bear arms was built on the notion that we could form a militia to fight back against an unjust government. Is that realistic today? A nuclear bomb is an arm. Do you have the right to own that? Gun Reform Now!! No one is taking your guns,"

Is that realistic? Fuck yes, you moron. Anyone who equates gun ownership with nuclear bombs needs to just disappear.

watson1880 and shane0911 like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Tend to agree on the last one. Look no one is taking my guns away from me without killing me, but for me to think that I could defend myself and my family against a tyrannical government, the US goverment, is just fucking insane. A drone would clip me and everyone around me real fucking quick, probably before I even removed the safety. I think the tyrannical government argument is pretty stupid nowadays.

The only argument for guns is simple. Because freedom motherfuckers.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

I disagree about the tyrannical government argument,.. an armed population, a massive groundswell, can't be stopped.

E Pluribus Unum,.. "when each person loves the other as much as himself, it makes one out of many" pythagoras, cicero

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Of civilians these days? No way. Now could pockets of well and I mean well trained ex military and militias put up a fight? Yes, but that’s an extremely small minority.

Ex military folk and current military folk what’s your opinion?

10. GiantDuckFan

have you seen the movie V for vendetta,.. kickass and profound

[​IMG]