Mark Zuckerberg Testifies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Good to see the Bunkie environment didn't make you lose your 5th grade sense of humor.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Thoughts my brother, hope she stays well.

KyleK likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

How bout Ted Cruz asking Zuckerberg if he knows the political affiliation of Facebook’s security team. Jesus Christ Ted did you really just ask the founder of the company if they ask what political party their employees or potential employees are? That’s against the fucking law douchebag and would have already lead to Facebook being sued.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm sure they are way too smart to ever ask that question but in the interview process it's possible to feel out an applicant to see how well the fit into the "company culture." If the culture of Facebook is ultra liberal (and I'm sure it is) conservative leaning job seekers could be weeded out without ever knowing why they didn't get the job. Not that there's anything wrong with wanting a company you own to run smoothly and in tune with your own way of thinking.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I missed the war by a few years. I have always wanted to go to Vietnam and Cambodia to see the area for myself. My daughter has now been all over Europe, Africa, India, South America, and Asia. She told me that when she talks to people my age about her trip, they all express the most interest in Vietnam. Interesting.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There is no "We" about this. The left is just attacking any and everything related to Trump winning.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Was there myself and would not go back to Nam either however might want revisit the Patpong didtrict in Bangkok, not sure my heart could take it now.

shane0911 and KyleK like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You might get that STD the Russians call rotchacockoff.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

or visit Singapore's infamous Orchard Tower, aka, "The Four Floors of Whores" .

shane0911 likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

That explains a lot. Not that you give a fuck but had I known you were in Nam I would have taken it a lot easier on you. Y’all are all bunch of assholes. All you nam vets. My father in law is a nam Vet and he is a straight up asshole, and I love the guy. Don’t take it personal, you have earned that right to be an asshole.

shane0911, HalloweenRun and Bengal B like this.