Marijuana

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CParso, Jan 5, 2006.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Does the state match your 401K 117 and a half percent? Do you get 4 weeks vacation and 8 holidays? Do you have free long and short term disability insurance? Does the State pay over half the premium for Medical including vision and dental? Does your job classification pay EVER reach 6 figures? Does the state fly you 1st class on international business trips?

I didn't think so.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I have a pension that I have paid $105,000 dollars into. I will get every penny of that back in 18 months after retirement and continue to draw 6K/month for the rest of my natural born days at zero risk to me. But I won't get Social Security.

5 weeks and 10 holidays. And 1 more for Inauguration Day every four years.

Nope, mine costs me $31 a month. I'm so jealous . . .

The state pays two thirds, I pay one-third for lavish Blue Cross medical benefits, $139/month. The LSU dental plan costs me 22 bucks a month.

I ain't Civil Service. I hold an unclassified position with no theoretical limit. In practical terms, I get Associate Professor pay which does reach 6 figures . . . when you're good. But it is about 20% less than my industry colleagues. That is my point . . . lower salary but generous benefits.

That's a perk, not a benefit.

My perks . . . no surcharges for LSU season tickets. I will pay no state income tax on state pension income. Library, email and other faculty privileges for life. Staff discounts in the bookstore. I rarely have to wear a jacket and tie. I do not have to pee in a bottle. 17,000 young girls in short pants decorate my work environment.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

No peeing in a bottle would be worth a ten thousand dollar cut in pay. I would work for free every Friday not to have to pee in a bottle or have my hair clipped. I have been taking piss test for22 years and hair test for the last ten. There is no way to beat the hair test. I don't care what the ads say on the Internet. We lost another hand to a hairtest last week and he washed his hair with a special shampoo from a head shop at lsu. No pee test! You dog! Rub it in! Damn! I wish we had a bang your head aginst the wall emotioncon. It sucks to be me about now.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

that is pretty awesome.

of all the things in the world, this is the thing i am least likely to get tired of. basically everything else becomes routine after a while. but never hot young chicks. my capacity to be pleased by them is endless.

5. SabanFan

That's a big office.

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

The rest of that chit is meaningless. This is a REAL BENEFIT. Not only does it never get old, it auto renews, never ages, can’t be taxed, and can’t be taken away.

See this is where Obama messed up; he gave us health benefits rather than 17,000 Young Girls in Shorts benefits.:rofl:

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

so you clowns are all the way down to comparing the size of your flaccid 401ks. You ****s have finally reached the end of the internets. it's about gd time. and before it's taxed.

8. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Comparing 401k's is an old man's way of saying" mines bigger"

9. SabanFan

And "Obama" is another way of saying "erectile dysfunction".

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

soon to be inverted if not already.

this is about money you ****ers. no more crossing/rattling sabres.

thank you captain obvious. also lasalle likes weed and Rex would do Ron paul thru his depends.