March Madness and/or NIT Game Discussion

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, Mar 11, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

UL Lafayette pulls close,.. but LSU by 8, end of 3rd,.. the games gotten chippy a couple of times

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  2. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

This team has trouble closing out games. So inconsistant.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

ULL has decent talent and a huge chip on its shoulder where LSU is concerned. Always a tough combo. Reath and Edwards have been huge down the stretch.

4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

That was a damn good atmosphere. Look like a full house with a rowdy crowd and a lot of emotion. Good for basketball in our state. I don't pay enough attention but how does a team go 16 and 2 in their conference and not even make the NCAA tournament?

diamondheadtiger likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

By being a mid major who doesn't win their conference tournament. Tonight's loss to an 18-14 LSU team proves they didn't belong in the big dance.

Winston1, stevescookin and tirk like this.
  6. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

Lose the confrence tournament in a non p6 confrence. Do the math, there are only like 5 at large bids for all non p6 teams. And A10 managed to grab 3 thx to an upset in the final.
    One down, let's see if Wade can get the kids to the title game.
    He and Smart won CBI the year b4 VCU got to the final four. He will really be driving them to get mentally tough enough to put a string together.

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

LSU looked like crap and still beat ULL. ULL fans represented, a few scuffles between players, including LSU players coming out after they’d gone to the locker room after the game. ULL coach looked like a bitch when shaking WW’s hand at the end; it looked like WW really wanted this win, not sure the players wanted it as bad. Waters disappeared, guess ULL focused on him. Thank god for Reath.

It’s going to be hard for LSU to win another game if they don’t improve their game.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I didn't get to watch but I was listening on the radio while driving home. Blair said Wade and the USL coach just walked past each other at the end of the game without even looking at each other.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Like crap? You're judgment is tiga like. It's a good thing you're not unlikable like him.

shane0911, lsu-i-like and ParadiseiNC like this.
  10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

This is a bit harsh. We can play better, but didn't play badly. The refs took WAters out of the game w/ticky tack calls.