Make Your Bold Predictions Here: The Bold Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Aug 2, 2012.

1. CaptainTide

CaptainTide Veteran Member

Heh, well I didn't look into their schedules that much but Vandy has a great chance this year to really make some people proud. I think they'll take it. ;)

As for Tennesseeā€¦ hm. Just not sure. I don't follow them enough to know what their offense/defense/staff is compared to last year, but I'd say yeah, he'll be there next season. They will probably do a little better this season and go something like 7-5. Any lower than that and Dooley is in real trouble and it could go 50/50.

You're right, too. Somehow I keep forgetting Georgia made the SEC championship in 2011. Richt's job probably is pretty secure for the next couple of years, then.

2. Milesthebest

Milesthebest Veteran Member

I make my hot seat coaches predictions really 2 seasons in advance. My hot seat coach for this season was made 1 year ago and is Derek Dooley...of course if they had gone 10-2 I wouldn't have looked too good. :) Every publication I've seen has Dooley #1 now as coach who very easily could lose his job. My 2013 season hot seat coach is Will Muschamp at Florida. I'm thinking Florida will be about what they were last season which was mediocre at best. IF they finish say 4th behind South Carolina, Georgia, and Missouri in SEC East, his tootsies will get hot. IF Vanderbilt finishes ahead of him, he may not make it to 2013. IMO, Dooley and Muschamp are the Mike Archers of this decade, simply not head coach material, at least at this stage of their careers.

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

#1 hot seat in the SEC is in Fayetteville.

4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

5. Milesthebest

Milesthebest Veteran Member

I assume you are talking morally and with :p on the "seat" word . Seriously, John L Smith has a sweet spot. Most would probably say that Arkansas failure would be on Petrino and his ridiculous conduct and how they basically had to hire a transition coach late. IMO Smith will not be crucified if Arkansas underperforms....Petrino will be blamed. However, IF things get nutty off the field and I wouldn't be surprised at all, Smith then needs to come down hard with tough discipline. If he does that, I don't see how he can lose. Myself, I can't wait to see how Tennessee plays this season...the order I will scoreboard watch this year.... LSU then Alabama then Tennessee then Arkansas.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Mo Isom wins the Groza Award and martin's head explodes.

wjray and Contained Chaos like this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Milesthebest will either not be posting here...or have 20 people on ignore.

kluke, wjray and LSUMASTERMIND like this.
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Im trying to make that list.

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

GaylordFocker should be added steve. He's a real dips#!t.

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Saban's daughter will line up on kickoffs.

Hugh Freeze will retire after just one season because he'll get tired of rednecks calling him "Poo" Freeze (this is an actual product).

Dereck (sp?) Dooley will send 13 guys onto the field on the last play of a game and his QB will fumble the snap.

Spurrier will throw his visor.

LSUTiga likes this.