Make the rape victims pay....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by gumborue, Oct 1, 2008.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Haven't people been making a big deal that this town only had about 9,000 people living in it? I ask you...how many freaking rapes could a town that size have a year? Also, is there any evidence...anywhere...that any woman was ever forced to pay for the treatment? I can't seem to find any. Up till a couple of years ago, Texas had a sodomy law on the books...but how many faggots were taken to court and convicted of the crime?

1 person likes this.
  2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

evidently its pretty common for rape victims to take the abortion pill or just their regular contraception pills in double or triple dose to abort. i dont think they usually wait to find out if theyre pregnant.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

which is why the morning after pill to PREVENT pregnancy should be readily available to rape victims.

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MTM2ZWYwOTI5ZWUzZGVlMDEwNjVlOTM3ZDk5ZGEwZDk=

this whole story may be wrong. im sure proof one way or the other will come out soon.

"Three times, witnesses told the committees that hospitals were responsible for passing the bill on to victims, not police agencies. If the bill went straight from the hospital to the victim, without ever being sent to the police department, this would explain why no confirming paperwork could be found in the Wasilla Finance Department."

1 person likes this.