MAGA

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I guess that means you loved Bill Clinton too as the stock market boomed when he was president. Did you fool? BTW the market grew significantly during Obama’s last term. Do you love him for that?

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are a freaking liberal. Try to fool someone will not work with me. I dont try to hide my conservatism why do you put on this facade?

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He isn't a conservative compared to who? George Bush? Clinton? Obama? Dont know your convoluted definition of what a conservative is but he fits mine.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I was in highschool.

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Because it’s not a threat.

Blacks are more likely to be killed by another black by like 90%. Same for whites. But, we have a racist problem right?

CNN won’t report this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...now-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler?amp

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The last 2 are interesting. Anyhow let's get back to the subject of hating whitey. They're trying to make the correlation white extremists are emboldened with Trump in charge.

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. They really want the Las Vegas shooter to be racist, but he killed too many whites. So that’s out the window.

10. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

NPR on the MAGA train.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ns-to-create-20-000-jobs-and-build-new-campus

The Wall Street Journal reports:
    "Apple also told employees Wednesday it is issuing each of them a bonus of $2,500 in restricted stock, according to a person familiar with the matter. The planned bonus, reported earlier by Bloomberg, adds Apple to the growing list of companies that are rewarding employees due to the new tax law."

Apple says it plans to bring back billions of dollars it has kept in tax havens overseas, and that it will pay a one-time tax of $38 billion on its overseas cash holdings.

NPR's Laura Sydell told Kelly McEvers, host of All Things Considered, that Apple has kept some $250 billion outside the U.S.

"Apple CEO Tim Cook has been a critic of American tax laws. But under the new tax law, the company can bring back the money at a reduced rate.

"Cook has been sensitive to criticism that Apple's been dodging U.S. taxes. With the announcement, he said, "We have a deep sense of responsibility to give back to our country and the people who make our success possible.' "

Winston1 and LSUpride123 like this.