MAGA

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Dec 20, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I got an LOR for chewing gum during the anthem.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That wasn't coffee. It was Purple Drank.

watson1880 and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"A four-page memo circulating in Congress that reveals alleged United States government surveillance abuses is being described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.

Speaking with Fox News, the lawmakers said they could not yet discuss the contents of the memo they reviewed on Thursday after it was released to members by the House Intelligence Committee. But they say the memo should be immediately made public.

“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.......

The vote Thursday morning on releasing the memo to lawmakers was along party lines, with Democrats voting against making it available for all members.

The process for releasing it to the public involves a committee vote, a source said. If approved, it could be released as long as there are no objections from the White House within five days.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told Fox News in December that his investigators have already uncovered evidence of abuse in the U.S. government's surveillance practices."

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....go Donald, go.

watson1880 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Like most people have long suspected the finely tuned skills of the US intelligence agencies has been directed toward covert surveillance and even actions against American citizens. The fact that they are in the process of being revealed suggests that there was a bit of bumbling incompetence.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

fuck donald, he's a pos, and fox can't be believed,.. that said, I almost always favor releasing documents,.. I don't care who, if they're crooked, let em fry.

kcal and el005639 like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He must have play his trump card.

Fox is fair and balanced. :D:eek: Do you believe CNN and MSNBC or do you consider all of them biased

[​IMG]

watson1880 likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

they're all biased,.. fox is the worst,.. I like the bbc and Washington Post,.. and cnn is the most trusted name in news.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

God help us all.
    [​IMG]

10. GiantDuckFan

Walter's always been my hero

Bengal B likes this.