LSU Wins in 19 Innings

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, Apr 7, 2018.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

GDS posts a pic of a gal's ass and the entire thread is derailed. It happens to football threads, basketball threads; and countless others.

I noticed the inning count live, looked up the pitching count to see how the game was going, and followed it until the end. (FWIW, Twitter has created a great venue to follow several sports like softball--much better than football or basketball.) Two pitchers, nineteen innings, and what...right at 500 pitches. That's a bit of history.

H/T to the ladies. Quite a feat.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  2. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

This is kinda of fun, sitting on the sideline seeing who can hurl the best insults. Right now I'd give the edge to BB.

stevescookin and Bengal B like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dude, the game knows when you post. Regardless of the thread. Just like it knows if you have the right shirt or underwear combo on.

JUST LIKE IT KNOWS IF YOU START SWEEPING ON A THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  4. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

5. Bayou Tiger

With the win, the Tigers are now 25-1 at home on the year.

Next up, LSU and Ole Miss will play in the series finale Sunday at 1 p.m. CT in Tiger Park. The game will be broadcast online only on the SEC Network+.

6. Bayou Tiger

What's even better is a gymnastics thread has more traffic than the last two baseball game threads. Hopefully this will open the eyes of our resident wanker watcher to the popularity of women's sports- but I doubt it.

Richdog likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Nothing to explain. These poor women won’t have an opportunity to make 8 and 9 figures pitching so the coaches can rag their fucking arms out. Granted the underhanded motion is more natural than the overhanded motion but you can’t tell me with a straight face throwing 19 innings is good for 1 arm, even if it is underhand.

Bengal B and Bayou Tiger like this.
  8. Bayou Tiger

I agree completely! If you type too much it's not good.

stevescookin likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Is it a bad thing she has a lot of arm stamina? :D;)

stevescookin likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This is something that bothered me a few years ago. I started watching women’s softball, and it is not even close to being as bad as some would think or assume, it’s actually quite entertaining sometimes. Anyway this behemoth chick from Oklahoma was just fucking dominating everyone she faced. And she would pitch double headers, next day no rest, and I was thinking this can’t be right. So I called up an old friend who pitched in high school, she was all state and got a full ride to college as a pitcher. I asked her about females pitching so much and she said her arm was jello by the time she was a sophomore in college. Every one of her coaches just ragged it by throwing her so much. She said there are no rules and people don’t care it’s all about winning right now.