LSU -vs- Wisconsin

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Cato

Cato Freshman

We are the Georgia of the West

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I wonder what it feels like for Dave Aranda, you work your ass off to make a name for yourself, you get hired by a team that has won 2 nc's in the last 15 years, you get to town and tonight is the first time he realizes that the weight of the program is on his shoulders. Because if this defense doesn't score and shut teams down LSU won't win.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Good example, I guess tirk is right.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

At least we were in the game. USC is getting throttled.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

shut up. it's far beyond that. it's been 5 years now. 3rd and 4th place in the west is irrelevancy.

6. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

I think the only way we see Etling is if Harris continues to stink it up and losses a few more games. He might be the second coming of Joe Montana but it probably won't matter by the time he sees the field.

west_tex_tiger likes this.
  7. Cato

Cato Freshman

2010 was our only good year since the our 2007 national championship. You might want to brag about 2011 with a 13-1 record, but we're the only BCS team to be shut-out, with a QB that had a 152 QB rating that never played. Since we lost to Clemson in a bowl game, followed by a 5-3 SEC record (2013), followed by an 8-5 season with a 4-4 SEC record (2014), and finally...a 9-3 season (shorten by one, given it would have probably been a win) with a 5-3 SEC record. All with recruiting classes within the top 10. Sounds like a coaching issue to me!

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm going to venture out on in the limb and hope I don't have enough beers in my pocket to snap it. You cannot be that big of a blockhead! A 3 loss coach, really? How about a clueless one? Would you can him?

9. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

You're funny.

10. Cato

Cato Freshman

I'm hoping that last years firing rumors were real and Les was told he's not meeting expectations and patience is wearing thin. He promised to shake up the offense and it was not evident in today's game. The next few games are easy targets to get a decent player some snaps. Hoping.

TheRealist likes this.