LSU -vs- Wisconsin

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Sep 3, 2016.

1. skippy737

skippy737 Founding Member

At least we'll have harris next year too. No way hes going pro. I hear uncle rico may walk on

2. skippy737

skippy737 Founding Member

Is there an end of game press conference link? Id love to hear it

3. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

lol

4. Don Castavez

I bet Alleva is so happy right now he could fart the Star Spangled Banner.

5. dmeaux

dmeaux Founding Member

so glad I set to DVR to end 5 minutes early

tirk and tzanghi like this.
  6. Don Castavez

Supposedly he's a good recruiter in North LA - and I think he has all the Golden Corral coupons for recruiting trips.

furduknfish likes this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

absolutely what we've said forever the problem with leslie miles. He doesnt adapt to his talent at qb. He finds their weakness and exploits it. Which happens to destroy any confidence they had prior. And even worse, they regress because of it. QB is about developing a rhythm and confidence. success breeds success. we do the opposite. If we actually tried to run a worse offense and destroy a teams confidence, we probably couldnt.

HalloweenRun and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. Don Castavez

Well I hope all the assholes who have been singing the praises of Coach Elmer Fudd and defending that shit clown are happy tonight. Last November you had a crappy coach crappy offensive coordinator and a clueless qb. Today with their blessing these same fans had the season start with the same crappy coach , crappy coordinator and clueless qb. You wanted to keep them. Yep they're still here. Congrats shit tards. See ya at the Music City Dipshit Bowl.

Jean Lafitte and shane0911 like this.
  9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

You keep missing the point; I can't help but wonder if its on purpose. Yes, Clapp totally ole'd on the block, and Harris did a great job avoiding him. But once that happened (Harris ducked and the rusher went by), he had plenty of time and room to get out of the pocket and scan the field. With 55 seconds left, 2 more downs in your pocket and only 15 yards from high-percentage FG range, the one thing he can't do is panic and just throw the ball down the middle of the field, with no idea who he's throwing to.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

I didn't know he was responsible for Harris. My bad. I'm baffled then why, when he doesn't fit his style of play calling. We know CC can develop because look at Mettenburger. He was totally different his senior year. He was a good Qb that last season.
    So I put development on Harris. He is not cut out for it. Some guys can't figure it out.