LSU vs Vanderbilt game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mctiger, Sep 19, 2019.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

We are MUCH further away than a recruiting class I’m afraid. We need to develop. We have 5, scratch that 4 DL coming in next year. (We had a Louisiana kid decommit yesterday). These guys need to be developed. That will take at least a year.

We will be a very young team next year with a 1st year starter at QB. And if that starter is Brennan, I don’t think it bodes well for us.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He looked real good last week and good this week. Got clocked on the int will give him a pass on that. Besides he was playing with 2nd and 3rd teamers. Jeaux threw an int in this game too buddy. I have no idea how Brennan will look with the first team next year and neither do you or anyone else.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. LSU_4_LIFE

Joe threw a pick today? Must have missed that.

And that was a bad decision by Brennan on that pick six BEFORE he took that hit. But yes, youngsters have to take their lumps and learn. Also, Looking good against Northwestern State is one thing. Looking awful against Vanderbilt is another.

I didn’t see anything from Brennan today that I would use the word good. 1/4 for 20 yards and a pick 6.

Like I said. He needs development. We will see if he gets it.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Don't see how he looked awful at all. Just don't agree with you at all. Once again 2nd, 3rd and even 4th teamers in.

5. LSU_4_LIFE

1 for 4 for 20 yards and a pick 6.........ok

Had some happy feet too.

Agree to disagree I guess.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry meant he threw one last week Brennan didn't throw one last week. Also Jeaux's int last week was pretty bad and with the first team.

7. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

This is the perfect time for a bye week followed by another cupcake game. Let our starters heal up & get our backups meaningful game experience.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He also drove us down for a TD first time in. You are overreacting to the int when he had a guy in his face. Brennan will be good plus you are comparing him to a Heisman level QB. Relax let's see what he does next year not as a mop up guy this year.

TBTrumpet likes this.
  9. LSU_4_LIFE

I’m not freaking out. I’m happy we got the win. I hope they bring Brennan along with development.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Didn't say you were freaking out but you did say Brennan is not a good QB, didn't you?