LSU vs UMASS Game 2.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It was great to see Dugas going yard twice. Going into the season I didn't know anything about him but I didn't think he was known as a slygger.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Dear football,

Mainieri on Maurice Hampton Jr.'s injury: "I don't think it's going to be anything that will hamper his career going forward in football or even baseball. He may be back before the end of the year is over. For right now, his back is going to need rest and rehabilitation."

Never heard of just a stressed back, but in baseball, anything is possible I suppose. So I'm gonna blame Dunn.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He got hurt during the Texas game. Didn't keep him from playing 13 more football games.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Garza and Hampton out. How the fuck does he have a season ending injury as a top tier athlete playing part time. Sounds like his future agent overreacting.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Ah so maybe I was right. That’s some bs.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If he can make a bone crushing tackle against a future NFL RB he should be able to swing a bat.

7. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

He got hurt in the baseball game against Texas @ Minute Maid Park in Houston, not in the FB game in Austin. A stress reaction is a precursor to a stress fracture. So resting and doing physical therapy should result in far less down time and long term consequences than if the injury progresses to a fracture.