LSU vs UF official game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I agree and hope we get them flat footed. It would be an upset that we could relish in, especially if it cost them a playoff opportunity. I just think the talent & coaching level is a step above and we will need help to win. Straight up win will take considerably more than we are capable of, but I am with you! Geaux Tigers!!!

didit likes this.
  2. didit

didit Veteran Member

Speaking for myself, I'm not punting in these 2 games... I'm saying if I had to bet money on these 2 games (no points), I would bet them over us right now because they are strongest where we are weakest... But to give them the game, no... They play the games for a reason... Geaux!!!

lsu-i-like and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  3. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I understand it but will not support it. I am a huge believer in momentum and energy. It surrounds your team/program, permeates it, and either fuels or destroys it. I've seen it over and over again. There are many other factors, but it is at least a factor. I know its not college, but take the Saints for example. They were "America's sweetheart" for a while. Due to Katrina, being underdogs etc.. We rode that energy to a Championship. Then, we weren't underdogs anymore. Bountygate happened (or didn't happen), the positive energy was gone, and they have been struggling ever since. I know there are many other factors, but I believe that is one. I want to be part of the solution, and not the problem. Therefore I will choose to be positive and help try to "bring the magic back" with whatever little bit my energy can bring. I hope others will join me. I will still point out what we do wrong (penalties, QB play, etc...) but I will not waiver from an overall positive attitude about my beloved Tigers (and Saints....Who Dat!)

Lets's Geaux win some games and shock the nation!!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Yeah, all 4 of them we can beat, no question. Bama, AUB, and UGA are the only elite teams that on paper we have very little chance against.

5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

What a great post, and I agree fully.

6. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

All things considered 7 wins would actually be satisfying. Not in the grand scheme of things but like I said "all things considered".

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. LSU_4_LIFE

Not really

8. LSU_4_LIFE

I'm in. I think we finally saw a Matt Canada controlled offense. Etling has all the guts in the world but some glaring shortcomings as well.

Most of all, I loved the fight and passion we played with. Devin White played with his hair on fire! Reminds me of Kwon

ehusson80 likes this.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Too long since we've had anything to cheer for; this win was nice only because our expectations have fallen off severely.

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

And Miles.