LSU vs Florida

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Oct 5, 2014.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I don't think he will have any problems getting laid in BR for a while. :D

2. tigerz0202

tigerz0202 Veteran Member

Yay, the slightly less retarded retard won!!!

3. tigerz0202

tigerz0202 Veteran Member

Jk...glad we got the W , we needed it

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Jennings could have folded like so many have before, but he didn't, on the road against a really good Florida D. He wasn't spectacular but he made plays.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

He sucked. That was a match up of two of the worse QBs in all of college football. He kept playing hard, I'll give him that but QB play in this game was putrid.

6. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Hate to be the buzz kill but any news on how that Florida player is doing? I had visions of the guy from Tulane who broke his neck going though my mind on that play. That was scary.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Dude he wasn't allowed to play qb. He was only throwing in obvious throwing situations, how many first downs did they go play action if any? Help the guy out, some huge 3rd down throws one to Quinn on the out, the big one to Dural, how many times did he throw the FB? Give the guy a little credit. He probably won't beat out Harris next year.

COTiger likes this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

LSU's ineptness was topped by Florida's. Yes, LSU has a running back. Unless they get a passing game (not one that relies on a blown assignment on a singe play) they are screwed. LF busts enough gains to make Florida stop it and then there is emptiness on the offense.

Jennings still looks lost dropping back and he can't run the read option. That is the coaches fault. You can't be a read option sometimes offense. It takes away from all the other things at practice....like practicing the pass.

Criticism aside, LSU showed guts on defense and enough to win on offense against Florida. They deserve to be proud tonight.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  9. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

It's a win....good job Tigers!

10. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Hate to be the buzz kill but any news on how that Florida player is doing? I had visions of the guy from Tulane who broke his neck going though my mind on that play. That was scary.

Well I would feel worried if Jennings was our best QB. I feel he is not I think Harris is the future and I think he needs to be in. I agree his reads were horrible (Jennings that is) and his passes were not much better. We are a very young team that will be scary in the next couple of years, but this year will be tough. I still think we give the gumps the game of there lives. GEAUX TIGERS!!