LSU vs Florida game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Oct 16, 2021.

1. cul2969

cul2969 Founding Member

Yesterday's game was a perfect example of why I don't want Mullen at LSU and why he will never win a championship. Florida is the 3rd best rushing team in the country but Mullen was determined to pass the ball. And that created the early interceptions which led to Florida being behind by multiple scores and having to pass to catch up. If they just do what they have all season, they kick our ass. But ultimately, Mullen lost a game he had no business losing.

I'm glad he did but he does this kind of stuff over and over. Great play caller, yes. Gets too cute sometimes, also yes.

LSU_4_LIFE, Winston1 and TBTrumpet like this.
  2. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

What happened yesterday reminds me of what happens when a couple splits up because one of them was cheating. The one that got caught will say anything and almost immediately turn their act around to stay. But the truth is, had they not been fucking up in the first place everything would be fine.

LSU came to play and the players were coached up for the game yesterday; kneejerk reaction after getting humiliated by Kentucky. Had O been taking care of business to begin with instead of putting the thing on cruise control while partying with gold diggers, he would not be getting shit-canned at the end of the season.

Also worth mentioning that when you get paid $8 Million a year, people have expectations. Part of the territory. My former boss one time gave me a huge raise and a promotion. He then told me, "You might not want what comes with this"...In hindsight, he was absolutely correct.

APPTiger likes this.