LSU vs Bama Official Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

GDF you are better than this! Get out if the mud and take his suggestion and put him on ignore.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

no, I'm not, I don't mind playing in the mud,.. nice of you to say though, duco

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    TigerTap likes this.
  3. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

[Apologies for posting 'not football' here but the post is, given the postponement, relevant].

Positive COVID-19 Tests? BFD! A coin flip! Here's the math:

" "Football team X took 50 tests, got five positives and all five were negative on re-test." That would imply the error rate was 10%. That's horrible, by the way, because it means if you have an alleged "10% positivity rate" in a population the actual positive rate may well be anywhere between ZERO AND TWENTY PERCENT and there is utterly no way to know where in that confidence interval it is!

But then yesterday Elon Musk showed up. He wants to be in the NASA control room, a very reasonable desire, when his Dragon capsule is launched with real people in it. NASA requires a negative Covid test to be there. That seems somewhat reasonable too; this is a high-security area and the people in there are very important to NASA, so if they want a swab up your nose, well, here it comes.

He popped positive. No soup for you, sir, says NASA!

Except.... Musk is richer than God and he also doesn't give a shit about shoving government bullshit right up their ass. So he demanded a re-test, right there, right now. I assume he offered to pay for it too; the privilege of not caring about money helps in a situation like this, you see.

And, because he's not stupid and, as I said, he's perfectly happy to shove bullshit up their ass, he didn't just do this once.

He did it three more times. All on the same day, same nurse, in sequence.

He got two positive and two negative results.

Now Musk is either positive or negative, obviously. But whichever way it is he just dropped a nuclear weapon in the middle of the Covid19 testing industry and blew it to beyond the orbit of Mars. Exactly nobody in the media is reporting that, but that's what he did -- conclusively.

You see, Musk proved that the error rate is not 2%, 5% or even 10%.

Elon Musk conclusively proved that the test is nothing more than a coin toss that has no relationship to the actual state of a person being tested. It is purely a scare-mongering tool to return big numbers and thus drive more $100 million/day collections of money by the testing companies for a literal worthless test that is not diagnostic of anything." "

tzanghi and Atreus21 like this.
  4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Good LSU fans want to win. Bad LSU fans embrace losing seasons & mediocrity.

You're more interested in sniffing Oeaux's panties, rather than LSU or LSU's Football program.

5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Bennie B. at his finest.

unclenick likes this.
  6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

While I agree, the part about bullshit going up the ass instead of out confused me... :/

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

8. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Can’t be a true fan if you brag about poor performance.

9. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Love it. Where is this at? Lets keep it going like one of those TV fund raisers. Can we double the #?

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

On Perkins Road about a half mile from the overpass

signature_1 (5).gif

LSUTiga and Winston1 like this.