LSU vs. Auburn Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerBait3, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

Are you a lonely guy? Because most guys who have models as a pic(clearly not gf), are lonely.

2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

No...please don't kill yourself. It is not that important.

You CANNOT be unbiased and have "2 emotions" when the greater of your emotions is wrapped up in money. I'm not much of a gambler but I've been around quite a few and the ones that bet LSU games either hate them for not covering the spreads or spend the entire game fretting that they will score too much that they take their points. They claim to be LSU fans but when they have money riding on the games it's love/hate. Unless you are schitzophrentic you can't see games with two emotions.

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Sorry, pal...not interested. Now stop trying to pick me up, otherwise I'll have to report you to Brett for solicitation.

BTW, I'm sure that the lady in my avatar will be very flattered when I tell her that you thought she was a model.

4. LSUGOLFER

LOL can I nominate this as funniest quote EVER.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

If you had any credibility you could.

6. LSUGOLFER

Runner Up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. TGer'nLHornLand

TGer'nLHornLand Founding Member

To your last post about your "5 step plan" I think that your plan was to hire Mark Few, because it was too great to pass up. I'd love Few too... here's a hint. You're crazy. Few has been run at by every major program looking for someone big-time and he's passed. A few years ago, he passed on UCLA... UCLA. Does LSU have more basketball tradition, facilities money, etc. as UCLA? No offense to PMAC, Pistol, Dale Brown and Brady, but ...:redface:

Here's the article. http://i.tsn.com/cbasketball/articles/20030328/465716.html

As for paying someone $$$, I DO agree that's what will get a great coach to come here, but let's be real, there's not enough money to get Few (when you'd have to pay him more than Les Miles) or any other "big-time" coach, when LSU has fans like you who don't show up to the PMAC and bitch about how the Tigers winning the SEC is not good enough.

I'll keep this one simple, b/c your well-thought posts (hire JP?) are showing that you really haven't thought through what it takes to get one of these guys, nor are you credible to talk about it. Brady's salary is something like the 6th best in the SEC (believe me he'll probaby get a raise if he wins the SEC this year), yet he's competing for the SEC championship. If you want Skip to pay a basketball coach DOUBLE what Brady is making (which would JUST get you to what Billy D is making and be STILL way below what Tubby makes), I suggest you start putting some of your betting winnings into Skip's coffers so you can make a run at Mark Few... :hihi:

8. LSUGOLFER

Question for you. How were we going to pay for Saban? O yea and where has that money gone?

*I cant wait to here yall response to this...

9. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

If she ain't, she oughta be. I don't know much but I know that. :hihi:

10. LSUGOLFER

gg common sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.