LSU vs Auburn game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Sep 28, 2014.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

That's the liquor you feel. We don't get a bowl this season.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Pro Style offense with running qb's = disaster

3. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

Yeah, I don't drink anymore, quit bout 20 yrs ago.....take some good Cancer meds, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it

GregLSU likes this.
  4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Any offense with no offensive line plus a defense with no defensive line or linebackers and a clueless coaching staff = disaster

5. J Smoove

J Smoove Veteran Member

Classy move by Gus. He took it lite on us.

6. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

Bang, game over.... Well game was no good, but enjoyed chatting with you guys, have a safe week and will see you next Sat

7. lsutygr69

lsutygr69 Founding Member

take care all

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

LOL ... wow .. how quickly this thread left the top of the page!!! That's funny.

OTHO ... LSU now knows what Auburn felt like in that first rebuilding year after Scam left. It aint' fun.

I still don't get the telegraphed play calling. I guess it would be a sin to do something out of the I other than run right up the middle into 11 players stacked in the box.

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

That's BS. Tried it w JJ and Lee, too much pressure for guys who aren't there yet. You must have been thrilled that Miles didn't play JJ during Lee's year of hell, and exact opposite the year following. Pussy footing w QBs who aren't ready, hoping they'll work through it, is awful. we've returned to the no QB lsu we've been for most of les' time. Sec has been accelerating and is too good for that shit now.

10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Not mad, never was.......Since both those guys have a ways to go I would say those draft numbers are ............useless, except to someone like you. I was thinking along the lines of James McFarland, Terrell Latham, and Chucky Hunter, all West Monroe grads. Based on the LSU game I just watched, I think it safe to say they were "missed" by LSU tonight.........

BTW, how high do you think TCU rises in the polls??? I'm sure you saw something positive out of the LSU game, I did not, the problems are far beyond young players........those problems started in New Orleans several years ago.