LSU vs Arkansas Official Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kcal, Nov 12, 2022.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

#housemoney

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the topic is football, please try to stop deflecting ans stay on topic.

what you are doing here is a common distraction. its a rhetorical trick used by unsophisticated people. you just keep saying the other person is angry and emotionally invested or triggered. the topic is football, not your speculation about emotions, which is meant as an insult.

topic is football. what a great season. western division champs. better than anyone expected. gotta think a natty is due in the next 5 years or so, at this pace.

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

There is a large gulf between perfection and 86 yards. A similar performance got us destroyed vs TN. We’ll be facing UGA in the SECC. If we want to dream of making the playoffs, we can’t be this catastrophically bad passing the ball.

We could lose the rest of our games and this season would be a success. But as more info becomes available, the goals change. BK can do something truly remarkable in year 1 if we don’t revert to miles ball.

Per your metrics you’d have been singing Miles’ praises along with all the other sunshine pumpers. There are plenty here to commune with.

furduknfish likes this.
  4. lsu-i-like

I’m happy. Eyes on a bigger prize now. Y’all be happy resting on our laurels, I’m trying to win a NC.

5. furduknfish

And then?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the metric is victory. not yards passing or rushing. if you win with negative yards, thats a success. you are shrinking sample sizes and selecting less relevant metrics than winning in order to be a critic. its silly. last week we beat bama. this week we clinched the west. thats success.

instead of adressing my points you are inventing/imagining things you hope i would say. quote me or it didnt happen.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no one said that. you are inventing positions for your opponent. every one of us here wants a natty. every single one of us.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i will be happy and eager to answer more specific questions. topic is football. try to resist distractions. try hard.

9. furduknfish

And then?

10. lsu-i-like

You’re incapable of having an adult conversation. The world isn’t black and white.