LSU v FU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ParadiseiNC, Oct 5, 2019.

1. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't know if it is in that article but I was listening to the show on my drive to Houston and Coach O said that Flott has made a miraculous recovery and that he could possibly play on sat. By the way he sounded it is very likely that he does in fact get in there. Just my opinion of course.

3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

The article says that Flott is at practice but in a non contact jersey and unlikely to play, but I can’t remember what the source of that info is.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Could just be Coach speak but from O's mouth said he was "much better" guess we will see

5. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Flott Injury ... a ruse it was ...
    Five Nickels you will see Saturday Night

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Not really ...

Gators sack numbers and red zone success has come against inferior teams ... And rookie QBs ... Not a Heisman finalist

They may stop us a time or two for FGs but we’re gonna light up those scoreboards in Death Valley Saturday Night

gynojunkie and BayouBengal014 like this.
  7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

IF you're going to take that side of the discussion you also have to take the side "LSU's red zone offensive numbers have come against inferior teams." The best RZ defense faced was Utah State (ranked in the 60's of 130 teams) with three of the remaining four outside of the top 100 (one not ranked.)

Knock on Mullen all you want but you can't deny a few things. One, the upswing we've see at UF since he took over the job and two, how quickly the MSU program has fallen.

In roughly 70% of their games UF has been within a touchdown in nine (7-2 record in those games) in the fourth quarter. They're not a bad football team. (FBS games)

I do believe LSU catches a break here. UF coming off of an emotional, upset win at home and then traveling for another conference game ... doesn't bode well for a fourth quarter type of game.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    COTiger likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

this is true. if mullen can get his recruiting house in order then it could be the 90's all over again. tigers win but its going to be a war

el005639 likes this.
  9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

They have no gas left & they’re gonna get trucked ... None of their stats impress on offense ... Still the same STINKERS WHO BEAT MIAMI IN THE STINKFEST 24-20

Struggled to beat Kentucky 29-21

And the 1 quality win ...

against a FROSH QB in the Swamp that gave up 4 TO’s but still took an extremely physical beating at the hands of Auburn for 60 mins ...

With Freshman QBs injured and Facing ...

A likely Heisman award winner at home in the most extreme and hostile venue in all of college FB against an ELITE DEFENSE that has been WRONGFULLY BITCH SLAPPED HUMILIATED AND EMASCULATED BY THE KNOW NOTHING TALKING HEADS OF COLLEGE FB ...

In an earlier thread, I said a prayer for FLA and that poor Trask ... And the more I think about this game, the more I think Darth Mullen would be wise to take a forfeit ...

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member