LSU v FU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ParadiseiNC, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah the CEO hates to let his offense loose to score. My God we are only scoring 55 points a game what's the matter with Orgeron we should be scoring 100 points per game.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yep and Fla has not played an offense like us either. I trust O, E and A will have the pups fired up and will play their best game Sat night. I expect we will have a great gameplan both offensively and defensively. I trust our coaches now.

3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

It’s an accurate point, but it’s equally as accurate as the fact that Florida has yet to play a stout offense. Also, we have the best offense in SEC history through this many games, which is a reasonable marker. I don’t think all of this is worth much, but I sure am not scared of the Florida crew ringing their own bell.

el005639 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  4. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

The guy said himself that they slowed things down for the USU game. Straight from his mouth, so don't get pissy.

5. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Out of curiosity did they talk about the quality of offenses Florida has played? Miami, Towson, Kentucky (backup QB), UT Martin, Auburn (true frosh QB).

It truly goes both ways and something is going to give on Saturday.

We haven’t faced a defense like theirs and they haven’t faced an offense like ours.

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  6. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

Of course not! They did have T-Bob Hebert on for a long interview. At the end they all agreed it should be a good game.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  7. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

You about right on the 45 ... could be up past 50 ...

Don’t be shocked if it’s less than 17

Gators are Beaten The Hell Up ...

Watch that #56 at RT ... He’s playin hurt and LSU can dog Trask on the inside fakes ...

I watched Auburn blow him up in the second half and stop 2 or 3 drives on third down

No way Trask survives the half with the mix of blitz packages we put on them and the hits and hurries he takes on third downs

60% drives for FLA will be 3 and out ...
    Mark it ...

LSU DEFENSE IS # 5 in America on 3rd Down Defense ... Well ahead of Florida.

LSU Offense is # 1 in America at almost 60% conversion rate while Fla Off is ABSOLUTELY PITIFUL CONVERTING ...

I am not the merciless mofo you all think I am and it almost brings a tear to my eyes knowing the pain and humiliation that will be inflicted upon the Gators and their poor freshmen QBs ... I PITY FLORIDA IN THIS SAT NIGHT SCRIMMAGE AT LSU

Think that Swamp was loud ... Get those freshman QBs in Death Valley Sat night

PLEASE TIGERS ... PRAY WITH ME ...

LORD PLEASE SHOW MERCY ON THESE HAPLESS GATORS COMING INTO OUR HOUSE TO FACE THE AP NATIONALLY HUMILIATED AND QUESTIONED LSU DEFENSE OF DAVE ARANDA THAT WILL BE HUNGRY TO DECIMATE THEIR RANKS ON NATIONAL ESPN GAME DAY

LORD PLEASE ALLOW ALL GATORS TO SURVIVE THIS GAME WITHOUT MAJOR INJURY AND LEAVE TIGER STADIUM WITH THEIR LIVES AND HOPES OF BETTER DAYS INTACT. ALSO PROTECT OUR LSU TIGERS YOUR FAITHFUL SERVANTS AND FAVORITES IN THE EYES OF GOD ALMIGHTY THIS YEAR.

In your name we pray this happen, Amen

pnwtiger likes this.
  8. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

And they trust you too Meaux ...

Eddie O lurks in these forums and he’s especially fond of the new Playpen Forum and the poems ...

I put in a good word for you Meaux and can get you into the closed practices if you’re ever in town ... Oeaux couldn’t understand your Mond-Love but I explained your wife is an Aggie and you had no choice but to play along ...

9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Ignore my Unk loco ... He’s nervous before these FLA games and has been Florida fearful his entire life as a Tiger ...

LSU knows it can do a 6 - 7 minute drive

Won’t need to in the scrimmage against FLA

LSU is gonna come out bombing Fla until they abandone the box ... Then we’ll pound em ... Chess game all night with too many big plays to count ...

500 yards total off LSU ... Hell yes
    Maybe even 550 or 600

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it’s going to be good on good and the difference will be who can move the chains... the oline has had this game circled for a long time and the stats from last years game have been posted in the locker room since then per an article in the advocate