LSU @ UF official game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The coming weeks are not going to change any of my thoughts. O is a good coach, E is a good OC and Aranda is a good DC. With the right recruits we can challenge for the SEC. Whats left is 30% chance to beat Ga, 50% Moo U, 0% Bama,100% Rice, 60% Ark, and 50% Aggies. We were not badly coached yesterday our players didnt execute enough times and it cost us. We will be better next year but so will Bama, Fla, Aggies and Georgia.

One of the major misconceptions on this site is that we are LSU and should roll over every team because we have better football players. This conference is loaded with great football players and great coaches. Most everybody has good to great football players. Even Kentucky has them now. O and his staff will give us a chance to be a great team.

ParadiseiNC and JaxTigFan like this.
  2. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

That’s a bit too gloomy for me. The weakness is o line. It aint worth dog fuck. We shipped Bradley Dale once Special Teams kept looking like 6 year olds at a crack carnival . Well, o lines problems continue to be glaring. Let’s get that corrected with new instruction ; otherwise , we are nothing more than promising, hopeful until ultimately jerking it in the dark at another piss poor Irrelevant Bowl.

TigerSnarl likes this.
  3. Don Castavez

Fix the o line. It sucks Haitian toilet water.

4. Don Castavez

Deculus ain’t at Bama. He’s here and every week he’s fucking us over. I’m thinking of sending the kid a fucking abacus. It might help him learn a Fucking snap count.

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

You no get execution=coaching.
    You get SEC=talent.

You sure are downplaying expectations. If MOOU and ARK are 50/60, O isn’t maximizing his potential.

Disappointed with O/E/A this week, but I’m still on board. This was a tough loss, but FU is a tough opponent.

6. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I think it’s most likely youth, especially with our 2nd units. Not knocking O at all. I think he does a great job getting his team to come out of the locker room for kickoff pumped up and ready but something happens during the game. Maybe they’re just too emotional at kickoff and it’s unsustainable for a full 4 quarters. Need more of a Tim Duncan approach, more business like. I have no idea, I’m just a fan watching. But one thing is certain, in almost every game this season, we’ve seen this team look like 2 completely different teams.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Did we have a timeout in the 1st half on that 4th and inches play where we kicked a field goal?

If we did Orgeron definitely should've called time and made the refs review that play cause it would have been a first down.

kcal and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Yeah, that was a WTF moment.

9. LSU_4_LIFE

I give us a better than 60% to beat Arkansas.

As for recruiting we need to build up some DL depth. You follow it more closely than I do, hopefully that’s what we’re doing.

10. LSU_4_LIFE

Not sure. I know we called one where we tried a hard count to get them to jump and then took a delay of game and punted. Not sure how many timeouts we took into halftime (if any)