LSU throw the ball or bust

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Matt C, Sep 29, 2017.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Yep, every year. However Canada isn't necessarily beating a dead horse yet. He hasn't been here long and doesn't necessarily have the players he needs yet to fit his system.

I just like NC State balance on offense. They're playing our opponent from last week so I'm sitting here comparing performances. 1st half: 25 rushes for 189, 23 passes for 161 and has doubled time of possession. Balanced but they're not predictable. Do a good job of wearing down the defense going sideline to sideline and get their playmakers the ball in space.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You're correct but how long before an abused person starts seeing every potential love interest as an abuser? It's happened so many times it really doesn't matter who is on the sideline. This current coaching staff like them or not, are being judged a little by Miles fatigue I think. Obviously they could put all that to bed and win games and look good doing it, but I think we are the "abused" from an offensive standpoint. It's gotten to a point for me at least where it's almost expected.

lsu-i-like and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  3. LSU_4_LIFE

I know man. I sit here and watch 10+ college football games a weekend and constantly ask myself why so many teams with less talent can throw the football down the field but we can't. Multiple offensive coordinators, QB's, etc. The fatigue is definitely there and mostly the confusion, which just turns to extreme frustration and eventually exhaustion.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Jesus Christ we have had many long down the field passes. Its what helped us win the 3 games we did. When teams put 8 to even 9 in the box this mythical short game is ripe for interceptions. Short game should be to backs and h backs and WRs when open. Long passes to Chark, Davis and Sullivan. That will open the run game and short passing game.

5. LSU_4_LIFE

Dude you're blind if you think LSU has a down field passing game. I've met some
    Sunshine pumpers in my day and then I've met some homers. You're worse than an A&M fan in denial about his team.

LSU has issues, get over it and quit arguing nonsense backed up by excuse after excuse to support your shit. It is was what it is. And calling a team out for who they are doesn't make me a fast food fan. I just except reality while you live in la la land.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are a fast food fan and you dont know what you are talking about, how about that. Dont know what LSU team you are watching but the long ball has been working for us all year especially last week, 2 long bomb touchdowns and other long gainers. It is you that is in la la land

7. LSU_4_LIFE

You're delusional. A few long balls against shit competition means nothing. One homerun doesn't make you a homerun hitter.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Get some popcorn sit back and watch. There were 2 long TD passes last weekend not one. Unless I miss my guess long balls tonight unless for some odd reason we can own the line of scrimmage, lets see who is right.

9. LSU_4_LIFE

The fact that you're using our game against Troy to support your argument makes me right already.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

saywhaaat.gif

What are you talking about? what-are-you-smoking.jpg

Don Castavez likes this.