LSU sports as a whole.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

You consider those sports? Hows the diving team doing? better yet....Hows the chess team doing? golf anyone? ping pong?:confused: :confused: :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

good Lord, thats my point. we had top 5 teams in all those other sports. you cant stay there forever. players leave...takes time to rebuild.

isnt this common sense?

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

add Track and Field to your pipe and smoke it.:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Dont get mad because we proved your dumb question wrong.:dis:

1 person likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

After football, softball is my favorite. I used to not care about it at all until my daughters started. It's a much faster game than baseball. Ask all the MLB players Jenny Finch struck out if it's a sport.

In all honesty though, I realize most agree with your sentiments but in responding to you post, "LSU sports as a whole" I consider them to be included. Kids/athletes who wear the P&G have my support....even in the "Off years".

No programs maintain domination in several sports year in and year out? I think the fact that we expect it says a lot about our program in itself. :wink:

It's turning out to be a fun thread anyway. :thumb:

6. danthetigerfan

man, Yall are blinded by purple Haze. Mens Baseball lost 2 games to FREAKIN STETSON! mens basketball has lost to EVERYONE! Girls basketball is not the program it has been the last 3 or 4 years. track and Field is not as good (pats gone)
    If im wrong so be it. I honestly feel that you need to take those purple scales off your eyes.

7. danthetigerfan

I never claimed that I dont support the Tigers. Im only saying LSU athletics has taken a couple of steps backwards (This Year) the truth is the truth

8. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

It happens to every single school in the NCAA....You have been spoiled as an LSU as of late. The men's bball team overachieved last year, the womens' team lost one of the all-time greats in Seimone, and Baseball is in the first year with a new coach....what else is there not to understand?

9. danthetigerfan

Lets begin........ Tenn. girls basketball reloads everyYear. Duke and NC are always going to the dance. Since Pete Carroll USC is NCC . Texas, Rice, Cal State FUll. are always good in Baseball I can keep going . Now do you understand the questioin or do I need to start clicking like the guys from africa .......click click poc click click poocoo!

10. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Your English teacher would be proud.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.