LSU QBs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rouxleaux, Oct 12, 2016.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

They worked up a good game plan with the zone read against the Aggies 2 years ago

2. LSU_4_LIFE

Well, it certainly appears that Dak is still better than any QB who wore P&G

Rouxleaux likes this.
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I heard that story but in Dallas the story is that Mac Brown missed out on him. What they don't say is that UT missed out completely. I don't think they were ever in the picture.

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Perriloux didn't win the '07 SECC, a pick 6 won us that game.

5. LSU_4_LIFE

Basing a kids level of talent on 3 games against a far more superior team, is ignant. Do you even watch football outside of LSU? Besides, Moo U would be 0-3 without Dak. He took Moo U to their first and only #1 ranking EVER

Rouxleaux likes this.
  6. LSU_4_LIFE

I agree that college coaches with little talent to work with build their offense around a running QB. But Good coaches build their offense around their talent. If you have an AJ Green, Julio Jones or O'Dell Beckham, you get him the ball. If you have Dak Prescott, Deshaun Watson or Marcus Mariota, you let him make plays.

I would never agree in your terminology of "weaker" and not sure where your logic comes from in that regard. I would call Mullen and Herman "smart" for building their teams around their strengths.

GregLSU likes this.
  7. LSU_4_LIFE

I agree, Herman hasn't been around long enough and there isn't enough of a sample size. As for Dan Mullen, I mean, come on. He is the coach at Mississippi State. The fact that he has 5th and not 7th on lock down is an achievement in itself.