LSU POLL ... MINGER A MAC SUCKSESS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RamahRising, Jan 10, 2018.

?

LSU REGULAR SEASON WINS 2018/19/20

1. 1. 16 - 20 wins (5-6 average wins) poor

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. 2. 21 - 25 wins (7-8 average wins) mediocre

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. 3. 26 - 30 wins (9-10 average wins) good

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. 4. 31 - 36 wins and an SEC championship

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

I didn't say Ensminger was a maximum success ... OR DID I ... MINGER has always been an LSU homer and backer but he was mediocre at best and always has been ... Ole Ramah's gonna lay down a history lesson and prediction then disappear for three more years ... The rotten in here stinks to high heaven with the sycophants and whining ...

O da doo da day ... What a joke of a coach
    I was an avid and "HOPEFUL" O backer this year but not anymore after he canned his first year coach Matt Canada ... Alleva needs to take a long dirt nap too and go screw up things somewhere else ... I'm guessing this happens after 2020 season after 3 years of mediocrity with about 25 wins (not 30+) ... Mark it ... LSU averages 8 win regular seasons through the 2020 year.

Good News: Basketball is actually exciting again ... That will keep Aleva longer sadly

In the years of Minger & Charles Alexander, my coach MAC (may God rest his soul) let the finest modern day QB in LSU history ride pine in favor of a clown QB known as the "MINGER" ... No one could hand the ball off or polish a knob BETTER than the MINGER ... That's a direct quote from an all pro QB with the best arm of any QB ever had since Bert Jones ... Don't argue about that clown that failed at Oakland ... The one with the good arm but with a 10 cent brain ... Anyway you arguing ass Clowns can look up LSU all pro QBs and see what you find ... YA tittle too God love him !!!

Many a night at the White Horse Saloon, I drowned in draft and occasional whiskey shots sorrow with a fearless North of I-10 boy by the name of Davey Woodley (God rest his soul) ... Forever in Coach Mac's doghouse, this quintessential All-American Wild & Crazy QB languished in obscurity when an LSU defense had the better of Alabama teams but was always held back by 1 stubborn head coach (God love him)
    who failed to utilize the weapon of mass destruction in his arsenal (Davey boy) ...

Bear Bryant himself stated that if he had the talent LSU did he'd win the NC every year during that time ... As a matter of fact, it was the eighties before the drought ended and Bear was about dead anyway ... LSU has always been outcoached by BAMA and the years that MINGER has been associated with LSU are THE PERFECT EXAMPLE ...

LSU is on the precipice of another NC run (talent wise defensively) with Tyler Shelvin and others returning in an Aranda scheme and finally have two great QBs in the making with Miles Brennan & Lowell Narcisse ...

Turnovers were almost NIL this year in the new scheme ...

LSU WAS NUMBER ONE IN FEWEST TURNOVERS IN AMERICA AT 8 AT END OF THE SEASON ... THIS WITH GREAT DEE IS A RECIPE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP

DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE THIS WAS NOT TO CANADA'S CREDIT ... Look at the turnovers and play under the MINGER and then look at ONE SINGLE YEAR with Canada ... albeit a first short year ...

MINGER SPELLS MEDIOCRITY ...

We gave up
    OUTSIDE THE BOX (Canada)

for JACK IN THE CRACK
    (OF O'S AZZ)

LSU could have seriously challenged for a title next year ... likely failing due to QB youth ... like GA (Fromm) ... But right there

But we had all the pieces ...

EGO wrote a check O's azz can't cash!!!
    EGO leaves us with single digit wins

I'd love someone to kidnap both and put a bull whip to both O & Alleva and find out which of these 10 cent brains blew it in 2017 STARTING WITH A TRUE TROY GAME CONFESSION

I can't wait until they interview Canada elsewhere and ask him about the decision to kick a FG near the end of the ND game ...
    Much less the TRUTH ABOUT TROY ...

Canada wanted to geaux for 6 vs ND ...
    They would have never stopped us on the 6-inch line ...

MINGER ... Like O ... is just mediocre!
    I THINK THATS THE THIRD TIME SAID
    Always was and always will be ... As a player on my team (absolutely) and as a coach (undoubtedly)

Saban is just loving it ... He can relax and just sweat Georgia next year ...

LSU dumbeaux gumbeaux wont be no trubo

I can see Tyler Shelvin & Company eating ALABAMA's ass up next year and holding them to 10 or less late but not enough offensive production or play-calling to keep them in a 60-minute game ...

O will never hoist a crystal without a great OC like Canada ... watch the career of Matt Canada & listen as LSU whistles with a mouthful of Saltine "crackers" as AL & GA fight for NCs the next three years ...

MINGER IS ANOTHER FOGHORN LEGHORN ... MARK IT

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

jeebus! Who opened the asylum doors?

didit, Richdog, GiantDuckFan and 3 others like this.
  3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Good to see ya Ramah!

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

this aint ramah....this one's kind of like our new oc...a sad retread

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

6. leroy7500

leroy7500 Founding Member

Ramah predicting mediocrity= playoffs next year.

Hell, we might go all the way.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Strong Oline and strong Dline/Front 7 is going to win us a lot of games.

Complete a forward pass every now and then and 10 wins is easy with our talent IMO.

I can’t think of a time in the last 5 years we will have the amount of depth we are about to on the lines TBH. We got abused by MSU this year in the second half because we had no Dline depth and got man-handled on the Oline.

didit likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Time to relax and go fishing
    alone_24_x_36__vr3m_0txj.png

9. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Just glad i skipped reading all that nonsense.

didit and ParadiseiNC like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hope your headache gets better.