LSU Players Are College Kids, Not Professionals

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by OkieTigerTK, Oct 15, 2007.

1. lsufan_in_ohio

lsufan_in_ohio East Ascension High '76

I remeber the only game on TV back in the 70's may have been the Bama game or Old miss. Now just about evey game is national. This year I have been able to see Miss. st., Va. T, SC, Fla, Ky and even Tulane here in Ohio. I know AU is on this Sat. I am sure bama, and Old Miss will be nat'l and Ark On CBS. Yes LSU has come a long way.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I didn't mention Flynn. I quoted the part in your post about receivers dropping passes.

3. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

See, thats when education helps. I said I wouldnt mind a QB change this time of the season, I dint say bench Flynn. If I said bench Flynn, thats completely wrong, because Im no Les Miles and I dont have the right to decide whats best for our team. But saying I dont mind is different, I've defended Flynn a lot when peoiple were saying bench Flynn, let Perrilloux play because Perrilloux completed a pass or two in the game. But after the past few weeks, I dont like the level of his performance, nor his management of the game. So I dont mind seeing Perrilloux more right now.

4. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Well if you can not admit our passing game has been hendered due to excessively dropped passes then you're blind. I'm not attacking any certain individual (although one seems to stick out) but that may just be because he's now the go to reciever since Duecett is out. But imo, speaking soley on knowledge of playing football myself... they need to get back to fundamentals in the recieving game.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

got so bad in the chat room saturday that i had to leave. it's a damn shame that one or two morons choose to ruin an enjoyable experience for others with their constant bitchin' and moaning. :nope:

2 people like this.
  6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Well, my vision isn't what it used to be, but I agree our passing game has been hindered by dropped passes. It has also been hindered by poor blocking at times and poor throws by the QB at times. It has also been hindered by the quality of the opposing defenses we've faced.

7. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

So you did NOT say... "Flynn, I know I've defended him a lot, but after the KY game, I feel ashamed fro doing so, honestly. I wont comment further on it, but lets just say I wouldnt mind a QB change this time of the season."

Calling for a QB change at "This time of the season" would require Flynn be benched in order for Perilloux to get more playing time. So in essence yes you called for Flynn to be benched. How's that for my edumacation.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

exactly. i could not agree more. i had to leave and come back to chat a couple of times myself.

9. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

That's the magic word.:thumb:
    Wouldnt mind is not equal to calling for something to happen.

10. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

My apologies for making it seem my whole post was directed at you. Only the part where I think they are kids (seniors or not) was meant to go your way.