LSU needs to win out after what we saw in the Bama game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Hawgball

Hawgball Freshman

We sure won't stand in your way to bowl eligibility. Few of us expect to win another game this season. We are riding this crap fest all the way to the bottom until our AD nuts up and makes a change. Cheers!

2. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Y'all always play us tough though.

stevescookin likes this.
  3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

We seem to kick the Aggies pretty good, but the Arkansas game scares me. We have been on the losing end too many times. Maybe it’s post Alabama or bad juju, but I’ll relax when we run off the field with a W!

northernvatiger likes this.
  4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I love the state of Arkansas. I was awarded the governor's award when Bill Clinton was governor...the Arkansas Traveler award for my work with studying the stream fish of Arkansas in the early '80s.

Hoping the Tigers win though !!!

HalloweenRun and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

We have the best football team...y'all have the best BBQ sauce....McClards !!

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The first time I went to Northwest Arkansas I kept seeing these big hills and looked forward too seeing the mountains. I kept driving and driving but the hills didn't get any bigger. Having seen the Rockies I didn't realize those hills were the mounains.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I've never been in a place where I couldn't see mountains,.. my sister after driving in the midwest, said it was amazing, the highest hills were the freeway overpasses,.. unbelievable.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's how it is in south Louisiana.

lsu-i-like, didit and GiantDuckFan like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The highest place here would be the bridges over the Mississippi River. The bridges in New Orleans have always been tall enough to allow ocean going ships to pass underneath and travel to the oil refineries and chemical plants from New Orleans to Baton Rouge.

In the 1930's Huey Long had a bridge built in the north part of the city that was too low to allow ships to pass under, thus limiting them to that stretch of the river.
    The Corp of Engineers keeps that part of the river dredged. Tugboats can continue up the river to the Midwest.

In 1968 another bridge was built in a more southerly part of Baton Rouge. It is high enough to allow ships to get to the Exxon refinery in north BR. Even though the bridge is 49 years old people still call it "the new bridge."

didit and GiantDuckFan like this.
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I thought your were going to say he gave it to you for impregnating a local thereby doubling the gene pool.