LSU/Michigan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CD75, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

no, not you

dayum Adrian Peterson :angryfire

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I seem to be the only one that "beat down" the Michigan FAN...although others followed who may have "beat down" UM as a whole.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dayum, you do have a conscious. :lol:

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

That's just crazy talk...I have no such thing! If I did, I would be remorseful about the "beat down". As it is, I just wanna make sure I get credit for it.:thumb:

5. CD75

CD75 Freshman

I'm the one who started the post. I think LSU is a class act. Michgan is a class act also. Their business major (AD), made us look riduculous. The Michgan fans came out in droves after the trueth came out in defense of LSU. That is all I ment. Dispite what any of you may think, I still am a huge fan of LSU, now. I didn't really know much about your fan base, but learned a lot about the integrity of your program. There are a lot of SEC teams who's integrity has a lot to be desired. And one Big Ten team who's fans are just obnoxious, rude, and crude....Ohio State. Go to Ann Arbor, East Lansing, Minn./ST. Paul/ Madison/ Bloomington, Evanstan, College Station, West Lafeyette, ect, and you'll see class tail gating. Go to Columbus and you'll see trash everywhere, people urinating in public, and the worst foul language in the NCAA. Columbus looks like a slum after tailgating is done and the game has begun. Woody and Bo created a nice ten year war, but now, no matter how many loses we have to aOSU, we still look down on them. By the way, a Northwestern student wrote a paper on Tressell's criminals. It is an eyeopener. I have no respect for that Man at all. LSU Beat OHIO Tastless.

6. yi ni

yi ni Founding Member

Huh?

Dude, WV had promised RRod a bunch of things to keep him at WV instead of going to Alabama, and WV never lived up to its deal. If you look at what RRod was asking to stay, they were all pretty minor and doeable and was stuff that was going to improve the program- a bonus for the assistant coaches, more grad assistants and a recruiting co-ordinator, etc... It wasn't about making RRod any richer even though he was a bargain for all that he had accomplished at WV.

But, the AD thought that since RRod had ties to the area, he'd never leave and never took RRod seriously.

7. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

This is actually as good as Bama and the Aubies fighting on our board. Any Vol/Gators lurking out there?

8. FearTheNut

FearTheNut Founding Member

Wow. Are you freaking kidding me?
    You are a clueless, clueless man.
    The day that Columbus fans are worst then the trash in Madison whom I personally watched assault 2 elderly Ohio State Fans, is the day I stop being a football fan. And you saying that we are worst then your so called "True Rivals" in East Lansing tells me you have actually never been to any football game outside Ann Arbor. For as much as we hate you, East Lansing hates you more.
    LSU fans, you may think you like Michigan fans, but honestly they are big crybabies. That is why they got along so well with Texas fans. Just like the rest of the Big 12 fans, they think they are better then everyone else, and it emanates in his post. And when I say "better then everyone else" I mean in a snooty, uppity, my crap don't stink way. So for all of the LSU fans on here talking about how they hate Big 12 fans because they cry about you being mean to them.... trust me. You would hate Michigan fans as well.

9. FearTheNut

FearTheNut Founding Member

Kind of the exact opposite of what I said.... but ok.
    "I dont have an excuse... we just lost."

1 person likes this.