LSU Hires Jay Johnson

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Buzz69, Jun 24, 2021.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

seabrookcajun and TigerTap like this.
  2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

A couple of weeks ago I posted this on another thread . .

Ok Scott - -time to earn it. Women's basketball was nice. But this is the #2 sport at LSU for a lot of people. And this is a pinnacle program in the sport. You gotta make this good.

I feel Scott did come through and made another great hire. The other person (or people) who made a great hire was everyone who was behind getting rid of Joe we-can't wait till-you-Alleva and brought in Scott.

Edit - but to be fair and balanced - Joe was right about Les

3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Joe & O are the reason LSU is now rated behind A&M yearly, at #2 in the SECW. MooU, A&M, Missouri..we're 3rd or maybe even 4th now.

unclenick likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

247sports says 9 Arizona players have entered the portal since Johnson announced. The focus is on All American 3rd baseman Jacob Berry; Dandy Don says "all signs point" to him transferring to LSU. WWL says "elite" California shortstop Mikey Romero has pulled his commitment to Arizona and committed to LSU.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    GiantDuckFan and LSUTiga like this.
  5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I’m not a huge O lover either, but c’mon man!
    In what world are we behind Miss State?
    and Mizzou ain’t even in the fucking west

Berry definitely looks like an LSU lean.

Romero is committed here, but is still 2 years out and a potential threat to go pro and never end up on campus.

LSU_4_LIFE, LSUTiga and shane0911 like this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

When is the last time we had a switch hitting witch. His dad played at USL so hes coming home like Kramers mom I suppose. Astros drafted him so they cant be too bad. .352 BA/17 HR/70 RBI. 2 Dylan Crews in the starting lineup will be something to behold.

Please tell me daniel susac is part of the deal once it comes thru. He would make us omaha bound if he comes with. 6'4 long and lean behind the plate and a witch at the dish (.335/12/65). Need a couple arms and a pitching coach for show.

wheres the whistler tonight? serves them right. would be a much more informative broadcast minus black kermit add denham flattop. cowbells face kumar tonight thanks to the ncaa. State has more heart. lets see it play out.

So I saw an episode of naked and afraid in the atchafalaya where they were killing nutria and caught nutriaitch. I didnt know it was a thing. But their balls itch and it looks persistent. Oddly my balls were itching a few days before i saw this. now i gotta go see my dr.

So the gators ate alll the nutria? apparenty we have more gators than even florida or any other state now.

oh jesus les miles the rapist still being defended by the bayou stenographer til the end. make it stop. Les and the university paid a significant amount to the #1 victim for hush money. dirty mf. No wonder we lost so much his last 5 years. you just never know i suppose.

And stay away Paul. You and Leslie both.

LSUTiga, lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.
  7. tirk

I
    I used to believe this but Its way more complicated than that. Ill be anti whistler pro bell tonight,

shane0911 likes this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Hello stranger, new in town?

65Grad and lsu-i-like like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well well well

tirk likes this.
  10. tirk

Hola mi amigo.