LSU HC Search

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GregLSU, Nov 20, 2016.

1. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

1. Herman and Aranda are friends so if we get him Aranda stays.
    2. O will keep Aranda, so we are good with that hire.
    3. Jimbo would be a complete ass to not retain Aranda.
    4. Anyone else should be smart enough to see the same or we shouldn't make that hire
    5. The only thing to worry me would be if Aranda would chose to join Herman on another staff like UT or god forbid aTm.
    Let's hope #1,2, or 3 happens!

StaceyO likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Our offense under O has been inovative. What would you have us do throw every play? We have 2 stud RBs you dont leave them out of your offense to be "inovative". We have opened up the offense averaging less running plays than 90% of other SEC teams, check it out for yourself. O has involved our TE, RB, FB into the passing game and we put 40 point on Ole Miss and Ark. We put up over 400 yards on Fla enough to win the game. Three players on out team owe coach O a big fat apology for blowing the game at Fla. How quickly eveyone forgets O had only had 6 games to somehow mold this team his way without players he has recruited with a TE coach as OC. People at this site are in for a huge letdown after Aleeva goes along with yall and lets O walk out the door forever. Jimbo will disapoint you guys and it will give me a little coming here and listening to the whinning and moaning and probably excuses about the new coach.

I prefer not to flock with turkeys.

3. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

No offense to Danny but our offense could be a lot better with a stud QB. Maybe our next HC/OC will be able to recruit one.

Rouxleaux likes this.
  4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

If Jimbo really heads to BR, then FSU becomes a major player for a lot of the coaching talent on the market. Plus, from a purely selfish perspective, lots of 5* talent gets displaced at the last hour, especially among the early entries. Looking for just a little chaos folks.

GregLSU likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"Inovation" meant jack shit when your savior Herman lost to Navy and SMU and barely escaped Tulsa and UCF. You guys cant see the forest through the trees your coach is already here, no worries Aleeva is looking at the forest to and you will all be in for a monumental letdown 2 to 3 years from now. O and Aranda will be gone and probably snatching our recruits and in our shit every year beating us with our local talent.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[QUOTE="tirk" Jbe had declared the university was broke trying to get funding. They thought it would make them look stupid hiring a coach for that much money during that process.

Doesn't LSU have any Tiger-fan/alumni sugardaddies to help buy you a new Coach ?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    GregLSU likes this.
  7. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Actually, I really like Coach O and would not mind him being head coach with a great OC. To me, one of the saddest things about Saturday is that I believe it doomed Coach O's chances.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No we have a bunch of wannabes that talk a big game and like to have their egos stroked.

StaceyO and GregLSU like this.
  9. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

No tennis shoe barons, but they will chunk some serious cash at the next man up. It's been theorized in the Den that it's a bad look with so many financial issues at the school. But I think the fat cats are ready to go all in at the dismissal of Miles. Do you think Chip is ready to accept that 10 mil offer?

10. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Don't get me wrong. I like Coach O and he has done an outstanding job. But as you say, he has a TE coach as OC. All I'm saying is that the current offensive situation has to change next year no matter who the HC is going to be. No question our offense has improved greatly with the departure of Miles/Cam, but it still has a long way to go.