LSU football will win 10 games in 2017

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Makes sense to me, even considering who said it.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  2. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Eh, you couldn't resist, could you? :D

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

:eek::D:cool:

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Is Texas A&M an SEC threat? Ask Arkansas, LSU and you'll get vastly different answers

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/co...ask-arkansas-lsu-get-vastly-different-answers

LSU and Arkansas, have meant different things as SEC opponents to Texas A&M.

There's Arkansas, the Aggies' former Southwestern Conference rival. Since A&M joined the SEC in 2012, the Aggies have won all five games in the annual affair at AT&T Stadium.

Then there's LSU. A&M is 0-5 against the Tigers in SEC play.
    A&M is 16-2 during the first half of the year. But in the back half of the schedule that includes LSU, the Aggies are 7-11.

Last year, LSU beat A&M 54-39 on Thanksgiving Day, with back-up running back Derrius Guice gashing the Aggies for 285 rushing yards, the most A&M has ever allowed to an individual opponent.

On Monday, LSU coach Ed Orgeron chalked it up to physicality and doing some homework.

"We had a great game plan against them," Orgeron said. "It was something that we saw. I want to credit the offensive coaches. We had some great schemes that enabled us to run the football."

[​IMG]

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh the maggies

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Marcus spears on Les and fournette. Nothing groundbreaking but always interesting coming from players.

“Guice has more dimensions to his game, but Leonard was done a disservice by LSU,” Spears said. “He was good enough to be a superstar in that offense, but my God if he could have been in a creative offense. If he could have gotten the ball more in the open field, he would have broken so many records. Leonard had to create a lot of his runs. It was phenomenal to watch.”

Some fool will say Marcus played for saban which is why he's saying it. Like its untrue.

So you're saying running it up the middle every down was a tendency of ours?

Richdog likes this.
  7. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Spears is right, could you imagine how good it would have been to have any kind of vertical threat and passes to him with room to run. If only.....

@GiantDuckFan, that young brunette to the right of the mascot is being a bad girl. Send her to my house so I can put her over my knee :)!

shane0911 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yes we did for most of his twelve years.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If Fudd had used them both it bogles the mind to think what it should have been. Would have been way better than the Pony Express.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

She's my favorite too. :)