LSU football will win 10 games in 2017

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Aranda is the real deal and will have a sound D. I also think Canada will have the offense playing well above the standard we are accustomed to. I say dark horse national champs and one of the best seasons in college football history. Eaux's experience and the proficiency of his coordinators will be a winning combination, bucking the trend of hiring brilliant young HCs with supporting coordinators. We weren't real far off last year under Eaux. Recruiting will also be strong.

I won't be overly disappointed with something in that ballpark; greater than 8 wins with the qb woes and defensive turnover is understandable in year 1. I don't put much stock in the "tough stretch" argument, but if we falter that can also be referenced. Less than that will be disappointing, much less will be very disappointing.

Aside from the oft discussed concerns, I'm pretty bothered by the lack of a special teams coach.

PS - Mature tiger

2. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

@GiantDuckFan always knows how to start a post!! Well done Duck!

Is that a pic of the real Mike VII or just a random pic? He is a good looking cub!

I would take another loss to Bama if we could go to the swamp and throttle them gayturds! After the CWS I just absolutely hate dem bitches!!! As said the back end will be tough but if we can escape with only a couple set backs I think 10 is possible. I think our guys will be jacked for the swamp! As for Bama they just kind of own us right now and it will take a new mind set to start beating them on a regular basis. I think we can steal one from them but before we go into that game knowing we can win, we will need to get better in the trenches.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Just a random pic,.. back in January LSU announced that the university expects to have a new tiger by August, just in time for football season.

Pjoe likes this.
  4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

@kcal is right 2015 was a 10 win season, except alleva made it 9 wins due to weather, then leaked to the team Miles was getting fired right after bama loss.

5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Alleva and King are bad for LSU. I've said it before, if we don't get them both out of our University we will be the equivalent of DII school in sports & academics. King is just like the old politician types that are swayed by those that know nothing about running a top tier university. I thought we were over the hump when Emmert came aboard but it looks like we are slipping back.

Winston1 and Perple like this.
  6. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

So was 2016, then Alleva phucked up and kept him.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

If LSU can have strong seasons in baseball (check), football, and basketball, Edwards will officially be a better governor than jindal.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

he didn't keep Miles in 2016, he sent us back to 8-4 football.

TigerTap likes this.
  9. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Follow along, you keep reading over shit in your zeal to see us fail. He kept him from the point YOU referenced in the 2015 season and INTO the 2016 season yes he did.

10. Perple

Perple Founding Member

what the hell?