LSU fans cheer for Tulane?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Bucktown Tiger

Bucktown Tiger Founding Member

.. "Everyone has their own opinion".

I have an opinion too.....that you are ignorant !

"I represent LSU with much class, not that you would know...you have no clue who I am or what I do, Thank God... and I represent us well...."

You have GOT to be kidding ?

2. Nothingfaced

Nothingfaced Founding Member

Katrina could have been much worse. It weakened to a strong 3 before the landfall in MS; it is amazing how so many people in New Orleans knew the risks of a major hurricane flooding the city yet stayed.

New Orleans was a sespool of violence, thugs, and filth. The French Quarter is what kept the city afloat for so long.

Those people bitching, yelling and spitting on national TV at the convention center in the days that followed, in a way, brought it upon themselves.

If a category 5 is headed toward me, and I'm on the coast, actually listen to Max Mayfield and LEAVE.

3. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

What the hell are you talking about? This isn't a thread about people not evacuating! Katrina ruined LSU's schedule last year. We played our first home game in freakin' Arizona. Tulane never played a home game. You have no idea what you're talking about. Go back to Tuscalooser.

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I know some really obnoxious LSU fans here in Miss. too. But very few get in my face about it. But, you know what? The very VAST majority of the LSU people I know, are absolutely great. Fun to party with, knowledgeable, true to the Tigers, and true friends.:) Oh! If it makes you feel better----:eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

5. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Even if it is the right thing to do you will never hear a collective cheer for the opponent in Tiger Staduim. I dont think we would even cheer for the School of the deaf. Not because we are disrespectful but because it's FOOTBALL!

BTW how bad are we going to boo Virginia Tech if they ever grow the nads to play in TS.

6. lsu-fan

lsu-fan Freshman

you have no idea of what you are talking about.

7. LSUterrill

LSUterrill Founding Member

Boy, there sure is a lot of Mr. Know-It-Alls that post here.... LOL!!!!

I HATE TULANE !!!!!!!

:helmet: :tigerhead :geauxtige :eek:ldskule: :lsup: LSU!

p.s.= Remeber Don't degrade Opponents or be Ignorant, even if it is all out of fun......... LOL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :thumb:

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Screw you, LSUfan ... and the thousands of OTHER LAME AZZ ALUMNI ... JUST LIKE U ... THAT TALKED BERTMAN INTO BRINGING THIS "SO-CALLED" SERIES BACK TO LIFE. IMO, A REAL LSU FAN "HATES" TULAME BECAUSE OF THEIR LAME AZZ HISTORY & FANBASE THAT CAN'T FILL TAD GORMLEY IN CITY PARK (27K) & THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARDS LSU, EVEN AFTER THE NC.

GREEN WITH ENVY!!!

THEY ALL SUCK USC KOK ... TOO !!!

Here's what you wonderful "Fulloclass" morons achieved:

1. A series where LSU has to "LOSE" Millions in revenue every other year, just to play this SLIME.

2. Congrats ... u arseholes NOW SUPPORT TULAME GREENWAVE FB ... GUESS WHAT ... MOST TIGER FANS HATE TULAME & COULDN'T GIVE A CRAP IF THEY EVER PLAYED ANOTHER FB GAME AGAIN.

Why don't we all at LSU regress back into "mediocrity" or worse ... so morons like u can enjoy games with TULAME back in "Nawlins".

You're prolly some lame azz uptown or lakeview yuppie twit

9. Broke

Broke Founding Member

So did Tulane get their ovation??

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Only by me and a handful of other people.